• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Do you do a newletter?

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
Just wondering if you send out an e-mail newsletter or just stick to putting news up on your website? What ideas can I use to make my website more fun to go to?
Thanks

tlmcunning

Jul 12, 2005
I send out an e-mail newsletter to all my customers that supply me with their e-mail address. I have several customers who don't check their e-mail and requested that I send the newsletter the old fashion way. I would love to put my newsletter up on my website, but I have not figured it out yet.

Tracy

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
See the newsletters thread. You'll discover that most of us do send out e-newsletters. I like to put website only specials on the website. It's an easy way to see who looks at it. I personally do not feel that the website generates that much business, but it does get some outside show orders that I would not have otherwise received from out of town friends & family that my hosts evite.