• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Enhance Website Engagement and Effectively Use Newsletters?

In summary, the newsletter from Pampered Chef includes recipes, cooking tips, product updates, and promotions. It is sent out once a month and is free to subscribe to. There is no option to customize the content, but suggestions are welcome. To unsubscribe, simply click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email.
Christa
Just wondering if you send out an e-mail newsletter or just stick to putting news up on your website? What ideas can I use to make my website more fun to go to?
Thanks

I send out an e-mail newsletter to all my customers that supply me with their e-mail address. I have several customers who don't check their e-mail and requested that I send the newsletter the old fashion way. I would love to put my newsletter up on my website, but I have not figured it out yet.

Tracy

See the newsletters thread. You'll discover that most of us do send out e-newsletters. I like to put website only specials on the website. It's an easy way to see who looks at it. I personally do not feel that the website generates that much business, but it does get some outside show orders that I would not have otherwise received from out of town friends & family that my hosts evite.

1. What type of content is included in your newsletter?

Our newsletter includes recipes, cooking tips, product updates, and promotions for Pampered Chef products.

2. How often do you send out your newsletter?

We send out our newsletter once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

3. Is the newsletter free to subscribe to?

Yes, our newsletter is completely free to subscribe to. Simply provide us with your email address and you will receive our monthly newsletter.

4. Can I customize the content I receive in the newsletter?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the option to customize the content in our newsletter. However, we do take suggestions for content from our subscribers.

5. How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?

To unsubscribe from our newsletter, simply click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of our newsletter emails. You will then be prompted to confirm your unsubscribe request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leshelman
  • ParadisePantry