1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Do you do a newletter?

1. Christa

Christa Member

Just wondering if you send out an e-mail newsletter or just stick to putting news up on your website? What ideas can I use to make my website more fun to go to?
    Thanks

Dec 30, 2005
  2. tlmcunning

tlmcunning Member

I send out an e-mail newsletter to all my customers that supply me with their e-mail address. I have several customers who don't check their e-mail and requested that I send the newsletter the old fashion way. I would love to put my newsletter up on my website, but I have not figured it out yet.

Tracy

Dec 30, 2005
  3. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

See the newsletters thread. You'll discover that most of us do send out e-newsletters. I like to put website only specials on the website. It's an easy way to see who looks at it. I personally do not feel that the website generates that much business, but it does get some outside show orders that I would not have otherwise received from out of town friends & family that my hosts evite.

Dec 30, 2005
Have something to add?