• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You All Know What You Want to Get Out of Conference?

In summary, Susan is looking to gain more insight into recruiting, networking with other consultants, and understanding P3. She is also looking to gain more confidence in her ability to recruit.
twinkie10
Gold Member
What are you going for? To spend time with friends? Get away for a few days??? How about, what are you going to get help with? Are you looking for any answers for anything in your business?

Just curious...

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Second, this is my first NC and I have been in PC less than a year, so I am expecting to get a lot our of NC:
1. Learn recruiting tips from successful recruiters
2. Meet and be motivated by the other consultants
3. Learn more about each element of the biz
4. Not make my bed for a couple days :)

Thanks, Susan! I love the bed idea, but unfortunately I'm a little anal about that, so I'm sure I'll have to make my bed!

Excellent ideas. I, too, am looking for more information on recruiting and building my team.

What I want to get out of conference -
1. Only be responsible for me - no kids, no husband
2. Be able to eat a meal at my pace - not feeding the kids and eating quick for me
3. Network with people I am riding with to Chicago
4. Learn great recruiting tips from the best
5. Get inspired to do more
6. can't wait to find out the new products so I can call and book up my Sept

there are a lot of reasons why we all go to conference, get away, get inspired, network and make lasting friends with PC - I just can't wait!!!:love:

I am so excited about everything!!! :):):)

This is my first year going and I have a feeling that I will want to go every year after this!!!

Happy Birthday too!!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!:)

I go for the knowledge and the fun. And to get away!

This will be my second time. Last year I enjoyed the networking with other consultants more than anything else. I think that everyone should try to find as many new people to talk to as posible. As part of your introduction let them know what you have the most questions about. Then start taking mental notes and try to retain what you learn.
I still have trouble with wedding registries so I will be asking for suggestions again.
I'm also looking forward to the home office tour. I'm always impressed with the great customer service that the solution center offers. I hope to meet and thank some of them in person. I can't believe I have to be at the airport in 36 hours. WOW

1. Gain confidence in recruiting.
  2. Learn about P3 for when I need to switch.
  3. Get my fire stoked for my business.
  4. Network and share ideas with other consultants.

1. Spend time with friends!
2. Get re-energized about my business
3. Gain some insight into this recruiting wall....:grumpy:
4. Be one of the first to know what the new products are!:D

I'm looking for (in no particular order)
- getting new ideas on how to recruit and book better
- meeting new people in my position and a little networking (although I hate that word!)
- visiting a new city - even if it's a quick trip
- get new ideas on how to work my business better in general
- sleeping in a big bed by myself

For you first timers, you will be in awe at the "hugeness" of PC. Because what you'll see is just one part of it - and then there are 2 other waves, PLUS, a lot of people won't even be there!!! That's what completely got me the first time I went to NC. (Btw - I know that hugeness isn't a word - but, it fit the moment!!!)
Anyway, here's what I'm hoping to gain:
1 - more unique ideas from others (the networking aspect)
2 - how to build and KEEP my team going
3 - of course, see the new products
4 - think

1. What is the purpose of the conference?

The conference is designed to provide training and education for Pampered Chef consultants, as well as to showcase new products and initiatives. It's also a great opportunity for networking and building relationships with other consultants and Pampered Chef staff.

2. Who should attend the conference?

The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of rank or experience. It's a valuable experience for both new and seasoned consultants, as there will be a variety of training sessions and workshops tailored to different levels of experience.

3. What can I expect to learn at the conference?

The conference will cover a wide range of topics, including product knowledge, sales techniques, social media marketing, and business growth strategies. You'll also have the opportunity to attend breakout sessions and workshops focused on specific areas of interest.

4. Will there be any special offers or deals at the conference?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers exclusive discounts and promotions for conference attendees. These can include discounts on products, special bundles, or limited edition items. Keep an eye out for these offers during the conference!

5. How can I make the most out of the conference?

To make the most out of the conference, we recommend attending as many sessions and workshops as possible, networking with other consultants, and taking advantage of any special offers or promotions. You should also come prepared with specific questions or topics you want to learn more about, and take notes to help you retain the information presented.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.