• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Have to Pay for Shipping?

In summary, if something breaks and it needs to be sent back, it depends on how long ago it was purchased, and if the HO wants it back. If it was within the first 30 days of the show being SHIPPED to the host, PC would pay for it to be shipped back (they'd have UPS come pick it up or send out a mailing label). But it's beyond 30 days, so the customer would have to pay to ship it in to customer service.
stacieka
When something breaks and it needs to be sent back?

It depends....
...how long ago it was purchased
...if the HO wants it back

Ok this was bought back in Nov and they do want it back

If it was within the first 30 days of the show being SHIPPED to the host, PC would pay for it to be shipped back (they'd have UPS come pick it up or send out a mailing label). But it's beyond 30 days, so the customer would have to pay to ship it in to customer service.

stacieka said:
Ok this was bought back in Nov and they do want it back

Then you or your customer pay for the return shipping. Be sure to ship UPS or USPS with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance.

Only send a pieceSomeone correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that with stoneware, the customer only needs to send a piece of the item back, not the whole thing.

You may want to call HO and double check on that...I've never actually had to do a stoneware return, but I've been told that over and over again.

Good luck!

When I had a csr with a broken bar pan, they only required that she send back a piece.

Yep, only a piece of stoneware not the whole thing.

Then you or your customer pay for the return shipping. Be sure to ship UPS or USPS with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance.

Wow! I always tell people to send it back as cheaply as possible. Are you worried that something might happen to this already broken item on the way to home office? I guess if it disappeared that would be bad but I'd think the chances of that happening are slim to none and I'd rather have a guest spend as little as possible to have their problem resolved.

Rule of thumb on stoneware, send back a palm-size piece.

The HO ALWAYS recommends that you send your return back in a way that you can track it to ensure that it makes it there. It's right on the sheet that they email to you and tell you to print out.

Here's the exact wording:
** What You Should Do Now **
You must return the product(s), including a print-out of this page, to the address listed below. Be sure your mailing receipt is saved for return verification:

"return verification" means you should be able to track it.

I had a stone that came broken, They sent out a replacement and didn't want me to send them anything from the stone that was broken.

I also had a stone come broken and they didn't require a return so I kept the broken one just in case. I did this because when mine broke, I threw it away and didn't keep it and then found out I could return it. Sure enough, a guy I work with who bought a large round stone said it broke in half in the oven. I asked if he had a piece and I would take care of the return but he had thrown it away because he said it broke so I figured that was that. I explained the 3 year warranty and then did the adjustment and sent a piece of the broken stone I kept and got him a new stone. I have a customer for life now.

1. What is the shipping policy for Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we offer free standard shipping on all orders over $150. For orders under $150, a shipping fee will apply.

2. Can I choose a faster shipping option?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. These options can be selected at checkout.

3. Are there any exceptions to the free shipping policy?

Yes, some products may not qualify for free shipping due to their size, weight, or special handling requirements. These exceptions will be noted on the product page.

4. Do you offer international shipping?

Currently, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. We do not ship to other international locations at this time.

5. How long does shipping typically take?

Standard shipping within the United States typically takes 3-5 business days. For expedited shipping, please refer to the estimated delivery date provided at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heidabear