• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are the Newly Promoted Directors and How Can You Introduce Yourself?

well...a little rusty! Keep up with them. Check in with them often and encourage them to attend your meetings. Help them to set goals and remind them of those goals. Some will say they want it and not do it and you'll figure out who they are pretty quickly so focus on those that work and keep adding to your team. I have found that adding incentives usually doesn't work with my group. They are going to do what they are going to do but I also know that our relationship is what has kept some of them on the team and everyone has value.Welcome Laurie! I can tell you that Pampered Chef makes being a leader easy. Take the classes they offer, read the materials,
KimberleePowell said:
I have been with the business for about four and a half years. I promoted to Director on June 1st and I promoted to Advanced Director on August 1st. My Director and I fly out for New Director Academy tomorrow- will anyone else be attending?

Woo hoo!! congrats! Have fun at NDA!!

I'll still be joining you Kimberlee - I have to start and finish my collage. LOL

I joined June 2009 and just promoted July 1.

KimberleePowell said:
I have been with the business for about four and a half years. I promoted to Director on June 1st and I promoted to Advanced Director on August 1st. My Director and I fly out for New Director Academy tomorrow- will anyone else be attending?

Welcome! Major Kudos for soaring through D and onto AD! That's fab! Have fun at Director's Academy.

Welcome to the dark side Melissa! :D

Congratulations!!! :D

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Welcome to the dark side Melissa! :D

I've been on the dark-side for a while now....just lurking. :devil:

Are you back? Welcome Back!

New Director Academy Rocks!Just got back from NDA last night! It was awesome! Met some great people and new friends! Went through a lot of information and got a few "aha" moments on what I need to do to improve my team! Wahoo!

jla8279 said:
got a few "aha" moments on what I need to do to improve my team! Wahoo!

Please share!!!!! :)

Ditto! Please, share!!! :D I'm in Japan & don't have the opportunity to attend.

jla8279 said:
Just got back from NDA last night! It was awesome! Met some great people and new friends! Went through a lot of information and got a few "aha" moments on what I need to do to improve my team! Wahoo!

I just returned as well from NDA...did I meet you?

My ah-ha was that Jean Jonas actually has a normal not 'fake put on barbie-doll on crack sounding' voice like we all hear at conference or on her voicemail recordings. :eek: It was very nice to hear her speak from the heart. :blushing:

I have extreme phone and 'asking' phobia and an "aha" quote was made,
"Action eliminates anxiety. Just do it." If I sit and think about who all I have to call I sit and make up 1000 reasons why I shouldnt as they (those on the other end of the phone) are thinking all negative things about me calling. If i would just pick up the phone and do it, I wouldn't have the anxiety.

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Are you back? Welcome Back!

Yes - exhausted but back.

It was a lot of fun and a lot of information!
Melissa78 said:
I just returned as well from NDA...did I meet you?

My ah-ha was that Jean Jonas actually has a normal not 'fake put on barbie-doll on crack sounding' voice like we all hear at conference or on her voicemail recordings. :eek: It was very nice to hear her speak from the heart. :blushing:

I have extreme phone and 'asking' phobia and an "aha" quote was made,
"Action eliminates anxiety. Just do it." If I sit and think about who all I have to call I sit and make up 1000 reasons why I shouldnt as they (those on the other end of the phone) are thinking all negative things about me calling. If i would just pick up the phone and do it, I wouldn't have the anxiety.

I dont' think we met at NDA. I did enjoy having Jean Jonas attend our event (briefly). I had a blast and I am going through more online training too. I had no idea that Consultant's Corner had so many links to use to help my team. I have a lot of information to review from NDA. Good luck and let me know if you need anything or have any question on the NDA.

Funny only 62 of us there and we didn't really 'meet' everyone. Im excited to have the info for the future but right now what we learned wasn't applicable for me as I have a team who doesn't want to do anything. They are all happy with 1-2 shows per month and often go inactive every other month. Someday when I have luck with recruiting again it will be very useful. I had a blast and met some great peeps so NDA was well worth it if for that reason alone. :)

Hi there. I plan on going to NDA in March...want to be at the first one for the year! I have a young team, some are in it to win it, some are playing and just enjoy PC. I do want my recruits to do with their biz what they want. I ask them what they want PC to do for them and I will hold their feet to the fire, whether it be one show a month or eight shows a month...they will get the corresponding support for their commitment. However, I also ask them to continually reassess what they need, i.e., one of my consultants just called me for a meeting...she wants to step up her biz!! YES!

Welcome to the clan CK! I'd love to go to NDA and will someday have to bite the bullet & pay for the airfare from Japan! LOL

Im a newly promoted Director Jan 1!! Wahoo!!!!Trying to go to NDA in May, cant wait!!!

Congrats and Welcome to DCS!!!! :D

thank you thank you!!! Im very excited and love all the info I have found, especially from the 2 of you!!!

Dutchess said:
Im a newly promoted Director Jan 1!! Wahoo!!!!

Trying to go to NDA in May, cant wait!!!

Welcome to DCS and congrats!!!!

Hi everyone - I'm a newly promoted director as of Jan 1st! I'm planning on attending NDA in March! : )

Welcome :D

Welcome New Directors! Congratulations!

rudy31 said:
Hi everyone - I'm a newly promoted director as of Jan 1st! I'm planning on attending NDA in March! : )

Congrats & welcome! :D

Thanks guys - I just got back online and appreciate all of the nice messages! : )

Hi, everyone,
I'm another new director (promoted Dec. 1).
Congratulations to other recently promoted people!

Jenny

Welcome Jenny & congrats on your promotion! :)

Welcome Jenny!!!! :party:Where do you live? Who's your upline?

Welcome, Jenny!! Congrats!!!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.
Responding to Colleen's question I updated my profile :) I'm from Rochester, NY. My upline directors are Diana Olson, Karen Winter, Marie Friedag, and eventually Nancy Jo Ryan. How far do we go until someone else is in the same "family"?

Dutchess said:
Im a newly promoted Director Jan 1!! Wahoo!!!!

Trying to go to NDA in May, cant wait!!!

I'll see you at NDA in May, scheduled a show the weekend of the March one..dough!

I'm wondering how many new directors their will be in April 2011 with the career plan change?Well I am one of them. My name is Malinda Klein and I'm from Beach City, OH. Been with PC since February 2008. Promoted to Director April 2011. I also have what others call a "real job" and work full time as a Credit Manager 50 hours a week; but when people ask what I do, I SCREAM a I'm a consultant with Pampered Chef (ok, so I don't scream). I have seven awesome direct recruits and two indirect recruits.

Congrats Malinda!!!! Welcome!

Congratulations Malinda and welcome!

Welcome Malinda! Way to go!!! :party:

That's great Malinda! Congratulations!

I'm a new director too! My name is Lori and I'm from Williamstown,WV. I've been with PC since November 2008, lived as the eternal team leader and promoted to Director April 2011. I have 15 team members :)

Just promoted as of 4/01/11....I've been on CS since forever & FINALLY promoted!!! :D:D:D

Welcome Lori & Ginger!!! :D

I promoted as of 4/1/11!!! It just took me a month of figuring out the registration and help from Sheila (thanks!) to get on here! lol WOW - lol!I'm super excited to be here and hope to be a Director for years to come!

Glad you figured it out Heather! Welcome to the jungle!!! :D

Hi .. my name .. Sheila Mazzucco. Vancouver, Canada. My start date with PC was Jan 30, 2011 .. I promoted in my first 90 days. I am very excited about the business and have a lot of fun, meeting new people and helping them out. I am anxiously waiting a call from HO to tell me if I am one of the top 15.
I would love to go to the US national convention. Glad to be here and gleaning information from all of you veterens. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Welcome Sheila! We're so happy to have you here! :D

Welcome!! What an amazing start! I bet we can learn something from you.

Thank you so much... I have been creeping on the boards..and using info to help me learn along the way... so a big thanks for welcoming me

Thank you... happy to be here!!!

Congrats on your new business and your promotion & welcome to DCS! :D

OK, so I have been on CS for a while. I started PC in June 2009 with the thought that I would get out of the house once in a while (2 -4 a month)... I am American- from Wash, DC, married a Canadian & live in Canada (where I joined PC). I promoted to director June 2010 and AD April 2011. I still feel like an inexperienced director and just joined this site and am looking for guidance and advice on what to do with my young team. My down-line director is a real "go-getter" and has a big first line, I make my requirements for my personal team, but it has been down to the wire some months on # active. We are at odds and I am really struggling with trying to support her and help her- she feels like I have nothing to offer her...Anyway, good to be here & thanks for listening to my troubles...
Jen

<h2>1. Who are the newly promoted directors at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The newly promoted directors at Pampered Chef are employees who have been recognized for their hard work, dedication, and leadership within the company. They have demonstrated exceptional skills in their roles and have been chosen to take on additional responsibilities as directors.</p><h2>2. How can I introduce myself to the newly promoted directors?</h2><p>If you have recently been promoted to a director position at Pampered Chef, you can introduce yourself to your colleagues by sending out a company-wide email or by attending team meetings and events. You can also reach out to your new team members individually to introduce yourself and get to know them better.</p><h2>3. What can I expect from the newly promoted directors?</h2><p>You can expect the newly promoted directors to be highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective roles. They will be responsible for leading and guiding their teams, making important decisions, and driving the overall success of the company. They will also serve as mentors and resources for other employees.</p><h2>4. How can I support the newly promoted directors?</h2><p>You can support the newly promoted directors by being open to their guidance and direction, and by communicating openly and effectively with them. Show them respect and trust their decisions, and offer your assistance and support whenever needed. It's also important to celebrate their successes and recognize their hard work.</p><h2>5. What advice do you have for someone who has recently been promoted to a director position?</h2><p>If you have been recently promoted to a director position at Pampered Chef, our advice is to be confident in your abilities and knowledge, but also be open to learning and growing in your new role. Build strong relationships with your team members and other colleagues, and always strive to lead by example. Communication and collaboration are key to success in any leadership position.</p>

1. Who are the newly promoted directors at Pampered Chef?

The newly promoted directors at Pampered Chef are employees who have been recognized for their hard work, dedication, and leadership within the company. They have demonstrated exceptional skills in their roles and have been chosen to take on additional responsibilities as directors.

2. How can I introduce myself to the newly promoted directors?

If you have recently been promoted to a director position at Pampered Chef, you can introduce yourself to your colleagues by sending out a company-wide email or by attending team meetings and events. You can also reach out to your new team members individually to introduce yourself and get to know them better.

3. What can I expect from the newly promoted directors?

You can expect the newly promoted directors to be highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective roles. They will be responsible for leading and guiding their teams, making important decisions, and driving the overall success of the company. They will also serve as mentors and resources for other employees.

4. How can I support the newly promoted directors?

You can support the newly promoted directors by being open to their guidance and direction, and by communicating openly and effectively with them. Show them respect and trust their decisions, and offer your assistance and support whenever needed. It's also important to celebrate their successes and recognize their hard work.

5. What advice do you have for someone who has recently been promoted to a director position?

If you have been recently promoted to a director position at Pampered Chef, our advice is to be confident in your abilities and knowledge, but also be open to learning and growing in your new role. Build strong relationships with your team members and other colleagues, and always strive to lead by example. Communication and collaboration are key to success in any leadership position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Brenda K.