• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are the Newly Promoted Directors and How Can You Introduce Yourself?

well...a little rusty! Keep up with them. Check in with them often and encourage them to attend your meetings. Help them to set goals and remind them of those goals. Some will say they want it and not do it and you'll figure out who they are pretty quickly so focus on those that work and keep adding to your team. I have found that adding incentives usually doesn't work with my group. They are going to do what they are going to do but I also know that our relationship is what has kept some of them on the team and everyone has value.Welcome Laurie! I can tell you that Pampered Chef makes being a leader easy. Take the classes they offer, read the materials,
DebPC
Staff member
Please introduce yourself if you've promoted for the first time in the last year.

I am Jenni. In southern CA. Been with PC since Sept 2006. Promoted to D Feb 2009 and AD July 2009. Promoted 2nd generation D in Sept, so 2 away from SD! Working toward SD by conference 2010.

You're doing great!!!

Great Job Jenni!

I got my title back this month... does that count?

Great job Jenni!

I'm Becky. I became a consultant the last day of Feb 08,and promoted to Director Dec1.
I promoted to AD July 1.

Wow! You all are amazing!

Congrats guys!! :D

quiverfull7 said:
Wow! You all are amazing!

Lol... I think I just lucked up and recruited the right person. SHE is amazing. :D

I'm Kristen...I'm a "late bloomer". I joined in July 2002, became a Future Director in 2004 and promoted to Director December 1, 2008. I lost the title in August and just re-promoted to Director on 10/1 and actually got my first Director paycheck under the new career plan. Quite a nice bump!

Congratulations Kristen!! Way to stick with it.

:party:Way to go all of those who have either promoted and/or stuck with it until you re-promoted!! :party:

I am an AD wanna be!! I have 2 first generation TL's that are just a frog's hair away from D...and a 2nd gen TL that also is in the frog hair catagory!! What is happening is they are either one SC away or one active recruit away. I am not much help as I have bumped up my show schedule and barely can keep up with that (I work very full time). I have a party on just about every day off between now and mid December! That means no days off...but once the holiday season stops and school lets out for Christmas break...you will hear a huge....WHEW from northern NY!!!!:approve::D I need the :money: for a needed project at a family owned property.

You go Ann!! That's awesome! It is also a blessing that your people are working without your direct hands-on!! What I wouldn't give!! LOL!! Go girl!

Newyup - just promoted Dec 14 - will officially promote Jan 1. Wahoo!!

Welcome Muffetts!! It's a great place over here!!:D

Congratulations!

I just promoted Dec 1st. I have been doing PC since March of 04. Just earned my 1st trip level 2 Disney world

Congratulations Jennie! Thats awesome and I will see you at Disney World!! :D

I plan on it

Hello all.....I'm Laurie from San Antonio, TX. I joined Feb 09, promoted to D in Sept 09. Feeling like a fish out of water and am hoping to learn how to be a great leader. Still have so much to learn. I'd appreciate any help and insight you can provide.

Welcome, Jolie!

Welcome, Jolie!

Thanks Kate and Carolyn! Looking forward to knowing you better....I always like your direct and straightforward posts....always full of good advice. :)

Welcome Jolie! :D

Hi Jolie! We are very happy to have you here! :)

Thanks Kristi. Colleen, I appreciate the kindness. :D

Any words of advice?

don't stop recruiting!

LOL ChefLoriG.....great advice and one I've come to see as vital. How do you get those on your team to be consistently active? How can you gently lead them to independently work their biz?

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Hello all.....I'm Laurie from San Antonio, TX. I joined Feb 09, promoted to D in Sept 09. Feeling like a fish out of water and am hoping to learn how to be a great leader. Still have so much to learn. I'd appreciate any help and insight you can provide.

Welcome! I can tell you that Pampered Chef makes being a leader easy. Take the classes they offer, read the materials, go to events, use the knowledge your uplline has. You already are a leader so if you don't "feel" the part then "fake it till you make it"!

Jolie_paradoxe said:
LOL ChefLoriG.....great advice and one I've come to see as vital. How do you get those on your team to be consistently active? How can you gently lead them to independently work their biz?

Keep up with them. Check in with them often and encourage them to attend your meetings. Help them to set goals and remind them of those goals. Some will say they want it and not do it and you'll figure out who they are pretty quickly so focus on those that work and keep adding to your team. I have found that adding incentives usually doesn't work with my group. They are going to do what they are going to do but I also know that our relationship is what has kept some of them on the team and everyone has value.

Thanks for the great advice. Definitely need to refresh my training, as I'm trying to get more organized and manage my time better! Much of what you said, Bethcooks4u is on the ball and something I need to make sure I put into action.

I am taking the teleclass training for new directors, and part of the action plan is to make weekly appts for each interested team member. I think that'll help my feeling of being all over the place, and be more effective for them and myself. Should help with training, keeping in touch, actually being organized and manage my time....Fake it til I make it, I will! LOL

Hi all, my name is Michelle. Joined PC in Sept 08, because I needed to some "grown-up" mommy time. Within 6 months I realized I really wanted to make a career of it, so I promote to Director Sept 09, have a strong team, and am working toward Advance by Conference!!

I am a little behind...but welcome to our newest directors!!!

baychef said:

Welcome from me too! Congratulations!

Welcome Michelle! Congratulations on your positive will power!

baychef said:

Thanks Ann! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

All of the new directors joining us is so exciting!!!! :D

Welcome Jolie and Michelle!! Congratulations ladies!

Hi everyone, I just promoted to Director, it will be offical on June 1st but I am just so excited !!!!! I have been with pampered chef since october 2007 for the 2nd time selling and it has been a better experience the 2nd time around and I didn't want to be anything more then a consultant but that didn't last long lol looking forward to meeting everyone over here. I will get to walk at national conference this year I am just really happy.

christinaspc said:
Hi everyone, I just promoted to Director, it will be offical on June 1st but I am just so excited !!!!! I have been with pampered chef since october 2007 for the 2nd time selling and it has been a better experience the 2nd time around and I didn't want to be anything more then a consultant but that didn't last long lol looking forward to meeting everyone over here. I will get to walk at national conference this year I am just really happy.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! and Welcome!

christinaspc said:

Congrats! Super exciting!

I got paid as a D in September and officially promoted Oct 1....I'll be walking with ya. =)

Hi! I'm Sheila from Kansas. I joined PC Jan. 2006 and promoted to Director Jan. 2010. I still have two of my first 3 recruits from July 2006/June 2007. My team is small but growing. I recruited my last two home office leads and they are BOTH going to qualify in their first 30 days.:party: I am lucky that my team is very independent, but it makes Cluster meetings a challenge because no one wants to come (they are way more computer savy than me :confused:) One of my girls signed me up for DCS as a b-day present. I should take Maximize team meetings at NC. I really am starting to feel like my business IS a business and my family is starting to see it too! Hope to meet some of you at NC:chef:

Add me to the clan! I had my first recruit drop in my lap a few months ago and shortly thereafter #2. It was at that point I decided that I wanted to do more recruiting. I didn't have the motive to recruit when I first signed with PC in March '08! But in the last few months, I've gone from 1 recruit to 8 with 14 total in my downline. And 4 that are working towards becoming a director! :D I'm really hoping to promote to AD by the end of the year.Congrats to all of you who have recently promoted! :D

Welcome new directors!!!:party:

I am a newly promoted Director as of July 1 and I am so psyched with TPC!! I joined in October 2009 and it has been a great ride so far. I have 5 on my personal team and 8 on my first generation team (with a new 1st gen. director that promoted same month)! I am so hoping to earn the Toronto Trip and I am headed off to NDA on Friday!! Woo Hoo!

Welcome JLA!

Welcome and Kudos! Way to go on promoting a D!!

I have been with the business for about four and a half years. I promoted to Director on June 1st and I promoted to Advanced Director on August 1st. My Director and I fly out for New Director Academy tomorrow- will anyone else be attending?

jla8279 said:
I am a newly promoted Director as of July 1 and I am so psyched with TPC!! I joined in October 2009 and it has been a great ride so far. I have 5 on my personal team and 8 on my first generation team (with a new 1st gen. director that promoted same month)! I am so hoping to earn the Toronto Trip and I am headed off to NDA on Friday!! Woo Hoo!

Congratulations!! Welcome!

<h2>1. Who are the newly promoted directors at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The newly promoted directors at Pampered Chef are employees who have been recognized for their hard work, dedication, and leadership within the company. They have demonstrated exceptional skills in their roles and have been chosen to take on additional responsibilities as directors.</p><h2>2. How can I introduce myself to the newly promoted directors?</h2><p>If you have recently been promoted to a director position at Pampered Chef, you can introduce yourself to your colleagues by sending out a company-wide email or by attending team meetings and events. You can also reach out to your new team members individually to introduce yourself and get to know them better.</p><h2>3. What can I expect from the newly promoted directors?</h2><p>You can expect the newly promoted directors to be highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective roles. They will be responsible for leading and guiding their teams, making important decisions, and driving the overall success of the company. They will also serve as mentors and resources for other employees.</p><h2>4. How can I support the newly promoted directors?</h2><p>You can support the newly promoted directors by being open to their guidance and direction, and by communicating openly and effectively with them. Show them respect and trust their decisions, and offer your assistance and support whenever needed. It's also important to celebrate their successes and recognize their hard work.</p><h2>5. What advice do you have for someone who has recently been promoted to a director position?</h2><p>If you have been recently promoted to a director position at Pampered Chef, our advice is to be confident in your abilities and knowledge, but also be open to learning and growing in your new role. Build strong relationships with your team members and other colleagues, and always strive to lead by example. Communication and collaboration are key to success in any leadership position.</p>

1. Who are the newly promoted directors at Pampered Chef?

The newly promoted directors at Pampered Chef are employees who have been recognized for their hard work, dedication, and leadership within the company. They have demonstrated exceptional skills in their roles and have been chosen to take on additional responsibilities as directors.

2. How can I introduce myself to the newly promoted directors?

If you have recently been promoted to a director position at Pampered Chef, you can introduce yourself to your colleagues by sending out a company-wide email or by attending team meetings and events. You can also reach out to your new team members individually to introduce yourself and get to know them better.

3. What can I expect from the newly promoted directors?

You can expect the newly promoted directors to be highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective roles. They will be responsible for leading and guiding their teams, making important decisions, and driving the overall success of the company. They will also serve as mentors and resources for other employees.

4. How can I support the newly promoted directors?

You can support the newly promoted directors by being open to their guidance and direction, and by communicating openly and effectively with them. Show them respect and trust their decisions, and offer your assistance and support whenever needed. It's also important to celebrate their successes and recognize their hard work.

5. What advice do you have for someone who has recently been promoted to a director position?

If you have been recently promoted to a director position at Pampered Chef, our advice is to be confident in your abilities and knowledge, but also be open to learning and growing in your new role. Build strong relationships with your team members and other colleagues, and always strive to lead by example. Communication and collaboration are key to success in any leadership position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Brenda K.