• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Submitting Nov. Show for Sell-a-thon - Lisa's Questions

In summary, the Sell-a-thon promotion is a month-long event where hosts can earn extra rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party in November. To submit a party, hosts must log into their account and enter the required information on the Sell-a-thon tab. Parties must have a minimum of $200 in sales and 4 buying guests to qualify. Hosts can submit multiple parties as long as they meet the requirements and are submitted by the deadline. The rewards for the Sell-a-thon promotion vary based on party sales and can include free products, discounted products, and host-exclusive items. The exact rewards and their values are listed on the Sell-a-thon tab in the Pampered Chef account.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
This is first I've been home and near a computer...do I have to do anything special to submit my last Nov. show and have it count for Nov. and towards the Sell-a-thon??

Thanks,

Lisa

Anything submitted before 12 midnight CST counts on November SAT. Only if you want it for December, you have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks, I just didn't want to not use a special code or something and screw it up.

I hope they've thought about the commission part of it too, and that I get the 27% commission on this order, as that will suck if I go back down on a $1000.00 show.

Lisa

1. What is the Sell-a-thon promotion?

The Sell-a-thon promotion is a special month-long event where hosts can earn extra rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party during the month of November.

2. How do I submit my November party for the Sell-a-thon promotion?

To submit your November party for the Sell-a-thon promotion, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Sell-a-thon" tab. From there, you can enter the required information for your party and submit it for consideration.

3. What are the requirements for a party to qualify for the Sell-a-thon promotion?

To qualify for the Sell-a-thon promotion, your party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 4 buying guests. The party must also be submitted by the designated deadline.

4. Can I submit more than one party for the Sell-a-thon promotion?

Yes, you can submit multiple parties for the Sell-a-thon promotion as long as they meet the requirements and are submitted by the deadline.

5. What rewards can I earn through the Sell-a-thon promotion?

The rewards for the Sell-a-thon promotion vary based on your party's total sales. You can earn free products, discounted products, or even special host-exclusive items. The exact rewards and their values will be listed on the Sell-a-thon tab in your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaddyandOwensMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • apriljc