• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Automatically Get Changeover Paperwork?

In summary, changeover paperwork is a set of documents that outlines the transition of a Pampered Chef consultant to a new team or leader. All consultants automatically receive this paperwork to ensure a smooth transition and open communication. It is typically sent via email or can be accessed through the consultant's online account. If it is not received, the consultant should reach out to their current team leader or contact Customer Care. It is important to review and keep the changeover paperwork for future reference as it contains valuable information about sales history and the new team/leader.
wannasellit
This is my first changeover. Do we have to pay for the changeover paperwork and what all is included?

Thanks!

I don't know exactly what is in the kit, as it's my first time getting one, too! However, I know that we have to pay $6 for it (shipping, basically), and it will be automatically shipped to us.

HTH

No commissionIf we didn't have any commission this month for them to deduct the $6 from, will we still get the changeover kit? Will they just deduct it from February commission?

Yes, as long as you're an active consultant you will get the changeover kit and they will take it out next commission check. It will have a sample order form of each kind, catelogs (can't remember how many), a sample of the recipe cards and darn it, I can't remember what else!! LOL

I got mine and got 25 new catalogs, one each of the new order forms and some other new stuff that wasn't in the kit before, like the Bridal Registry info that can now be done online and cute little cards that the bride gives to guest saying, this is where I'm registered. It's neat!

I'll have to order new supplies now in order to get them on time for March when the new catalog is suppose to be introduced.

1. What is changeover paperwork?

Changeover paperwork is a set of documents that details the transition of a Pampered Chef consultant from one team or leader to another. It includes important information such as sales history, team structure, and contact information.

2. Do all consultants receive changeover paperwork?

Yes, all consultants who are moving to a new team or leader will automatically receive changeover paperwork. This process helps ensure a smooth transition and allows for open communication between the consultant and their new team/leader.

3. How will I receive my changeover paperwork?

Changeover paperwork is typically sent via email to the consultant's registered email address. It may also be accessed through the consultant's online account on the Pampered Chef website.

4. What should I do if I have not received my changeover paperwork?

If you have not received your changeover paperwork within a few days of your transition, please reach out to your current team leader or contact our Customer Care team for assistance.

5. Is it necessary to review and keep my changeover paperwork?

Yes, it is important to review and keep your changeover paperwork for future reference. It contains valuable information about your sales history and new team/leader, which may be useful in your business planning and communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • monicag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • niktim3