1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Do we automatically get changeover paperwork?

1. This is my first changeover. Do we have to pay for the changeover paperwork and what all is included?

Thanks!

Jan 28, 2006
  2. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Member Gold Member

I don't know exactly what is in the kit, as it's my first time getting one, too! However, I know that we have to pay $6 for it (shipping, basically), and it will be automatically shipped to us.

HTH

3. ChefKeender

ChefKeender Novice Member

No commission

If we didn't have any commission this month for them to deduct the $6 from, will we still get the changeover kit? Will they just deduct it from February commission?

Jan 28, 2006
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Yes, as long as you're an active consultant you will get the changeover kit and they will take it out next commission check. It will have a sample order form of each kind, catelogs (can't remember how many), a sample of the recipe cards and darn it, I can't remember what else!! LOL

Jan 28, 2006
  5. AFwife

AFwife Guest

I got mine and got 25 new catalogs, one each of the new order forms and some other new stuff that wasn't in the kit before, like the Bridal Registry info that can now be done online and cute little cards that the bride gives to guest saying, this is where I'm registered. It's neat!

I'll have to order new supplies now in order to get them on time for March when the new catalog is suppose to be introduced.

Jan 29, 2006
Have something to add?