• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do They Video Tape the National Conference?

In summary, Pampered Chef provides professional videographers at the National Conference to capture all the exciting moments and key presentations. You are welcome to bring your own camera for personal use, but it is not necessary. The videos from the conference will be available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website and at the event. They can also be accessed online for a limited time and purchased as a digital download. All main stage presentations and select workshops are recorded, but not all workshops may be available for viewing. The videos can be streamed and downloaded on both desktop and mobile devices by logging into your Pampered Chef account.
Kimberlymmj
I am so unable to go it isn't funny. So I wanted to know if there was a way I can see all the wonderful information they are giving us.

The workshops will be available for download (audio only) in the Fall. There will be a highlights video available in the fall, also. But the info from general sessions will be available in the special edition Consultant News after all the waves are over. It will be downloadable from CC, and will come in your changeover box (some paperwork to get you started for the new season).

I bought some of the cd's (off supply order) from past conferences. I listen to them as I drive (when ever I go anywhere it is at least 30 minutes). My kids will know how to run a PC business by the time they are 5. I highly recommend them!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I bought some of the cd's (off supply order) from past conferences. I listen to them as I drive (when ever I go anywhere it is at least 30 minutes). My kids will know how to run a PC business by the time they are 5. I highly recommend them!

You highly recommend your kids? They'll be a little young, won't they?:angel:

running away before I get pelted for such a stupid joke

1. Do I need to bring my own video camera to the National Conference?

No, Pampered Chef provides professional videographers at the National Conference to capture all the exciting moments and key presentations. You are welcome to bring your own camera for personal use, but it is not necessary.

2. Will the videos from the National Conference be available for purchase?

Yes, the videos from the National Conference will be available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase them at the event itself.

3. Can I access the videos from the National Conference online?

Yes, the videos will be available for streaming on the Pampered Chef website for a limited time after the event. You can also purchase a digital download of the videos.

4. Are all the presentations and workshops at the National Conference recorded?

Yes, all the main stage presentations and select workshops are recorded at the National Conference. However, not all workshops may be available for viewing.

5. Can I watch the videos from the National Conference on my mobile device?

Yes, the videos will be available for streaming and digital download on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website to access the videos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Admin Greg