1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Do they video tape the national conference?

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

I am so unable to go it isn't funny. So I wanted to know if there was a way I can see all the wonderful information they are giving us.

May 6, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The workshops will be available for download (audio only) in the Fall. There will be a highlights video available in the fall, also. But the info from general sessions will be available in the special edition Consultant News after all the waves are over. It will be downloadable from CC, and will come in your changeover box (some paperwork to get you started for the new season).

May 6, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I bought some of the cd's (off supply order) from past conferences. I listen to them as I drive (when ever I go anywhere it is at least 30 minutes). My kids will know how to run a PC business by the time they are 5. I highly recommend them!

4. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

You highly recommend your kids? They'll be a little young, won't they?:angel:

running away before I get pelted for such a stupid joke

Have something to add?