• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do They Give Out Bags at Leadership Too?

In summary, Becky is preparing for a long trip and has a lot of last-minute work to do. She also mentioned that she is usually up late and that it is the only time her house is quiet.
DebbieJ
Or should I bring one to carry my notebook, pen, and other goodies around?

My first Leadership was last year and I don't remember them giving away bags with registration, so I'd bring your own. :D

Thanks, Becky!

And why are you so up late, too? :)

Last year they gave out the 1.5qt executive saucepan!!

My director said that they do not give out bags so make sure to bring one!!!

Ooh, I forgot about the saucepan! I hope they do something equally cool this year.

I'm glad this was posted. I assumed that we would get a tote like at National. (Of course, you know what they say about assuming...)

DebbieJ said:
Thanks, Becky!

And why are you so up late, too? :)
Yes, that's a bad habit of mine.:) I'm sure tonight will be the same way...doing last minute stuff and packing.

pamperedbecky said:
Yes, that's a bad habit of mine.:) I'm sure tonight will be the same way...doing last minute stuff and packing.

Yep, mine too. I know many, many mothers of young children who stay up too late. It's the only time the house is quiet!!!

I have a show this afternoon, then I have to help at church tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. (ouch!), and then go straight to the airport! YIKES!

Good thing I am mostly packed for Leadership and I just got done packing for my show, so I should be good to go.

DebbieJ said:
Yep, mine too. I know many, many mothers of young children who stay up too late. It's the only time the house is quiet!!!
Yes, that's EXACTLY why I do it. Sometimes I'm up until 1 am. Then I regret it the next morning when they're up bright and early. Last night is a good example....I got to bed after midnight, then my 2 year old daughter kept crying for mommy several times throughout the night, so I'd go in there and rock her. My 5 year old son came in and woke us up at one point complaining he couldn't find one of the MANY stuffed animals in his bed and he NEEDED to find it. NOT a good night of sleep! My daughter doesn't usually do that. Maybe she knows I'll be leaving for four days!!:( My husband is crossing his fingers she doesn't do the same thing when I'm gone.

I'm sure I'll be up late again tonight (hubby's going out to watch or GO the Bulls game), then I won't be able to sleep because of the excitement. Oh well, the adrenaline will get me through the next handful of days!! Good luck to you in getting ready to go!

1. Do they give out bags at Leadership Too?

Yes, bags are typically given out at Leadership Too events. They are often filled with products, materials, and other goodies to help you succeed in your business.

2. Will I receive a bag even if I am not a top seller?

Yes, all attendees at Leadership Too events receive a bag, regardless of their sales performance. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for your dedication and hard work.

3. Can I choose the products that are included in the bag?

The products included in the bag are pre-selected by our team and may vary at each event. However, we strive to include a variety of popular and new products to help you grow your business.

4. Is there a limit to the number of bags I can receive?

Typically, each attendee will receive one bag at the event. However, in some cases, there may be opportunities to earn additional bags through contests or promotions.

5. Can I bring my own bag to the event?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage attendees to bring their own bags to carry any additional materials or products they may receive at the event. It's always helpful to have extra space for all the exciting things you'll take home with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • GourmetGirl