• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Smaller Pampered Chef Bags Exist? - Chrissy's Story

In summary, smaller Pampered Chef bags are available for purchase in a variety of sizes and styles. They are perfect for storing and transporting smaller items and keeping your kitchen organized. The bags are made with high-quality materials and can be customized with your own design or logo. They are versatile and can be used for packing lunches, storing small items, or even as a personalized makeup bag.
rubberducky531
Does this happen to anyone else? I have all shipments shipped to my house so that I can double check and promote a little more. I am finding that some people may order alot of stuff but it is small things. EX: I had a lady buy $60.00 with of products but it was all untinsel things. So I had this HUGE bag for little things. Has PC ever made small bags?

Thanks,
Chrissy

No, Pampered Chef does not have smaller bags. What you can do is buy some of the Nancy's Artwork plastic bags. It is perfect for those smaller items. You can also use them to mail your host packets. The post office likes that it is see through.

I was having the same issue and I just went to Costco and bought plastic t-shirt bags. They are just like the bags the grocery stores and wal-mart uses but they are plain white. There's 1000 bags in the case and I think it was about 10 or 15 dollars.

1. Can I purchase smaller Pampered Chef bags?

Yes, smaller Pampered Chef bags are available for purchase. They come in a variety of sizes and styles to fit your needs.

2. What are the benefits of using smaller Pampered Chef bags?

Smaller Pampered Chef bags are perfect for storing and transporting smaller items, such as utensils or small kitchen tools. They are also great for organizing and keeping your kitchen clutter-free.

3. Are the smaller Pampered Chef bags made with the same quality materials as the larger ones?

Yes, all Pampered Chef bags are made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity. The smaller bags are made with the same attention to detail as the larger ones.

4. Are there any specific uses for the smaller Pampered Chef bags?

The smaller Pampered Chef bags are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. They are great for packing lunches, storing small kitchen items, or even as a makeup bag for traveling.

5. Can I customize the smaller Pampered Chef bags with my own design or logo?

Yes, you can customize the smaller Pampered Chef bags with your own design or logo. This is a great way to personalize your bags for a special event or to promote your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • Jules711