• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Lids Count for Pan-O-Rama Incentives?

In summary, the Pan-O-Rama can hold up to 6 standard-sized pans or 3 larger pans and can accommodate both standard-sized and larger pans with its adjustable dividers. The lids do not count towards the maximum number of pans and can be stacked on top. It is also dishwasher safe and versatile, as it can be used to organize and store other kitchen items such as baking sheets, cutting boards, and trays.
Christa
If we sell an open stock pan and open stock lid, does the lid = points toward the incentive?
Thanks

I would assume soSomeone correct me if I am wrong, but I would guess they would.

Yes lids do count for the pan-o-rama. The flyer says all cookware products sold Feb 1 - May 31!

1. Do the lids count towards the maximum number of pans in the Pan-O-Rama?

No, the lids do not count towards the maximum number of pans in the Pan-O-Rama. You can stack as many lids as needed on top of the pans.

2. How many pans can the Pan-O-Rama hold?

The Pan-O-Rama can hold up to 6 standard-sized pans or 3 larger pans.

3. Can the Pan-O-Rama accommodate different sizes of pans?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama can accommodate both standard-sized and larger pans. The adjustable dividers allow for flexible sizing.

4. Is the Pan-O-Rama dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can the Pan-O-Rama be used for other kitchen items besides pans?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama can also be used to organize and store other kitchen items such as baking sheets, cutting boards, and trays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RossDeb2
  • Tara1021