• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unsure of "Free Stuff" Reward for 4th Show - Help Needed!

In summary, the "Free Stuff" Reward for 4th Show is a special incentive for hosting a fourth Pampered Chef party within a certain time frame. If you have already hosted three successful parties within the designated time frame, you automatically qualify for this reward. To redeem it, simply add the products you want to your cart and use the provided redemption code at checkout. There are restrictions, such as a time frame for redemption and no combination with other offers or discounts. If you have further questions, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.
pampered_chef_amber
I received an email a couple weeks ago from my director congratulating
me on my "free stuff". I didn't get any of my SS but she said because
I submitted a 4th show that I won SS month 1. I haven't received
anything. And I can't find anything on PC's website. Anyone here know
what it could be or if I should get something for my 4th show.
Thanks,
Amber

It depends what your sales were. If your first SS month achieved $1250 in sales, you would get the SS1 bonus. HOpe that helps!

Not sure if you get your SS1 package, but if you submitted 4 shows in your SS1, or by March 31 - whichever was sooner, you have "qualified" and you get the 12" Skillet from the Executive Line of cookware. (Pan-O-Rama Promo)

Pampered Laura said:
Not sure if you get your SS1 package, but if you submitted 4 shows in your SS1, or by March 31 - whichever was sooner, you have "qualified" and you get the 12" Skillet from the Executive Line of cookware. (Pan-O-Rama Promo)
Although that's only if you signed after January 1st. :( I'm not sure when Amber signed.

Hi Amber,Congratulations on submitting your 4th show and winning SS month 1! That's a great accomplishment. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received anything yet. I would suggest reaching out to your director for more information on what the prize is and when you can expect to receive it. They should have all the details and can help you with any questions or concerns. In the meantime, keep up the fantastic work and keep on sharing the amazing products with your customers. Best of luck to you!Sincerely,

What is the "Free Stuff" Reward for 4th Show?

The "Free Stuff" Reward for 4th Show is a special incentive for hosting a fourth Pampered Chef party within a certain time frame. It allows you to earn free products based on the total sales from your party.

How do I know if I qualify for the "Free Stuff" Reward?

If you have already hosted three successful Pampered Chef parties within the designated time frame, you automatically qualify for the "Free Stuff" Reward for your fourth party.

How do I redeem my "Free Stuff" Reward?

To redeem your "Free Stuff" Reward, simply add the products you want to your cart and use the provided redemption code at checkout. The value of the products will be deducted from your total order.

Are there any restrictions on the "Free Stuff" Reward?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the "Free Stuff" Reward. The products must be redeemed within a certain time frame and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

What if I have more questions about the "Free Stuff" Reward?

If you have any further questions or concerns about the "Free Stuff" Reward for 4th Show, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Sales