• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Get an Extra 20% Off the Monthly Host Special for Stoneware?

In summary, hosts do not automatically receive a 20% discount on their purchases. They can earn this discount by hosting a party and meeting a minimum sales requirement. The discount can be applied to multiple items, but cannot exceed the total sales from the party. It can be combined with other promotions, but there are exclusions such as already discounted items or items part of a special promotion.
ladybug
I am entering my Sept. orders and I have a question...

Does the host get an extra 20% off the 60% off monthly host special for the stoneware? I think I read it wrong b/c it didn't automatically do it in PP.

I thought that they were able to get the Monthly Host Special of 60% off and then the add the 20% off of that.

Can somebody who really knows help me on this one???

Thanks!!

NoThey can choose 1 piece at 60% off only (enter it as the host special); any other stoneware they can get at 20% off (enter it as the guest special number) plus the discount they earned.

Hope that helps!
Diane

The "double discount" applies to everything except for the 60% off stone. It's 60% off and that is it. They can take 20% off the top for everything else. If they want the large round stone for their 1/2 price item, they get 20% off and then half off of that price. If they earned the 25% discount for having a $500 show, they can get a stone for 20% off and then 25% on top of that. I know it is a little confusing.

1. Do hosts automatically get 20% off their purchases?

No, hosts do not automatically get 20% off their purchases. They have the opportunity to earn discounts and free products based on the sales from their party.

2. How do hosts earn the 20% discount?

Hosts can earn the 20% discount by hosting a party and having a minimum of $200 in sales. They can also earn additional discounts and free products based on the total sales from their party.

3. Is the 20% discount only applicable to one item?

No, the 20% discount can be applied to multiple items in a host's order. However, the discount cannot exceed the total amount of sales from their party.

4. Can the 20% discount be combined with other promotions?

Yes, the 20% discount can be combined with other promotions and discounts, as long as the total discount does not exceed the total sales from the party.

5. Are there any exclusions to the 20% discount?

Yes, the 20% discount cannot be applied to already discounted items or to items that are already part of a special promotion. It also cannot be combined with other discounts or used on past purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies