1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Do hosts get the 20% off?

1. ladybug

ladybug Member

I am entering my Sept. orders and I have a question...

Does the host get an extra 20% off the 60% off monthly host special for the stoneware? I think I read it wrong b/c it didn't automatically do it in PP.

I thought that they were able to get the Monthly Host Special of 60% off and then the add the 20% off of that.

Can somebody who really knows help me on this one???

Thanks!!

Sep 29, 2005
  2. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

No

They can choose 1 piece at 60% off only (enter it as the host special); any other stoneware they can get at 20% off (enter it as the guest special number) plus the discount they earned.

Hope that helps!
    Diane

Sep 29, 2005
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

The "double discount" applies to everything except for the 60% off stone. It's 60% off and that is it. They can take 20% off the top for everything else. If they want the large round stone for their 1/2 price item, they get 20% off and then half off of that price. If they earned the 25% discount for having a $500 show, they can get a stone for 20% off and then 25% on top of that. I know it is a little confusing.

Sep 29, 2005
Have something to add?