• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Effective Flyers & Catalogs: Tips and Tricks

In summary, leaving flyers around town can lead to some business, but you have to be proactive and work to get the leads.
pctharper
Gold Member
I was thinking of posting some flyers in town. Do they actually work? Have you had people call/email/order from you because of a flyer they saw at a grocery store? I really need to get some more bookings. I'm having a lot of problems with that so I'm trying to explore all the possibilities of getting my name out there.

And another question about getting more sales-does it work leaving old catalogs in doctor's offices? Do you just walk in and ask the receptionist if you can leave them in the waiting room?

I have gotten calls from flyers I have left in the grocery store. I have not gotten any feedback from catalogs I have left at my dentist office. If you want more bookings you really have to actively persue them. It is great putting up flyers at grocery stores but I amnot sure if you will get the results you are looking for.

I have left mini catalogs a few at a time in a local food store and received one online order????

You're not going to fill your calendar with leads you get from leaving your flyers around town; however, you will get some business. I got a call from business cards I left in a restaurant over 3 years ago this fall. Totally random. You just have to leave them and forget them, then start actively working to fill your calendar. Make calls, wear your apron to the grocery store (to be honest this is outside of my comfort zone, but it works), ask for referrals, host a get to know me open house with your neighbors or adults you know through your kiddos, mention your business at business you patronize (not a Pamper a business but a one on one interaction with someone there). There are tons of suggestions on here on how to meet new people and get new business. Pick a few ideas and start working them. Good luck!

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out and asking for advice on boosting your business with flyers and catalogs. As a pampered chef consultant, I can tell you that they can be very effective in getting your name out there and generating interest in your products.Personally, I have had success with posting flyers in town and have received calls and orders from people who saw them at a grocery store or community bulletin board. It's a great way to reach potential customers who may not have heard about your business otherwise.As for leaving old catalogs in doctor's offices, I have also had success with this tactic. It's a great way to showcase your products to a captive audience who may be looking for something to pass the time while waiting for their appointment. I recommend asking the receptionist if you can leave some catalogs in the waiting room, and be sure to include your contact information so interested patients can easily reach you.I understand that getting bookings can be a challenge, but I encourage you to continue exploring different ways to promote your business. Flyers and catalogs are just a couple of effective tools in your marketing arsenal. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box – you never know where your next customer may come from.Best of luck with your business!Sincerely,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Do flyers really work for promoting Pampered Chef products?

Yes, flyers are a highly effective marketing tool for Pampered Chef. They allow you to target a specific audience and showcase the unique features and benefits of our products in a visually appealing way.

2. How do flyers compare to other forms of advertising?

Flyers can be a cost-effective option compared to other forms of advertising, such as TV or radio commercials. They also have a longer lifespan, as they can be kept by potential customers and referred back to when needed.

3. Can I customize my flyers with my own branding and contact information?

Yes, absolutely! Our team at Pampered Chef can work with you to create customized flyers that align with your branding and include your contact information. This will help to make your flyers more personalized and memorable for potential customers.

4. How do I distribute my flyers effectively?

The most effective way to distribute flyers for Pampered Chef is by targeting your desired audience. This could include handing them out at local events, placing them in mailboxes, or leaving them in high-traffic areas such as grocery stores or community centers.

5. Can I track the success of my flyer campaign?

Yes, you can track the success of your flyer campaign through various methods such as using unique discount codes or tracking website traffic. You can also ask customers how they heard about Pampered Chef when they make a purchase to get an idea of the effectiveness of your flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JWorks
  • JaimeAnnR
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
Admin Greg