• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Any of You Have This Old Recipe?

In summary, my friend visited with a friend of mine today and they were talking about a dessert. My friend said she had tried to find the recipe for this dessert a few years ago and couldn't find it. I told her I would ask my friends on Chef Success and see if they could help her out.
emiscookin
I visited with a friend of mine today who is doing a show for me and we were talking about which dish to prepare. She told me that a few years ago (I wanna say maybe...8 years ago?) she went to a ladie's house who served this wonderful Pampered Chef dessert. My friend said she has searched online for a while trying to find this recipe with no luck. I told her I would ask my friends on Chef Success. :chef: I was sure that those of you who have been with the biz for more than a decade would probably have this recipe.

Lemme see if I can remember how she described it to me (with my pregnant brain and all ;) )

It was kinda like a cheesecake dessert with crescent rolls as the crust. I don't think it was in a pie form, more like as little appetizers. "?"

That may be a poor description but...is it ringing a bell to any of you?

I think.....there was a dessert type thing, made of cream cheese and peaches or apricots and cresents as a breakfast recipe. I cannot recall what the name was.. maybe in the all the best book?

Peachy, cheesy coffee cake? All the best book. Pizza shaped.

Not in individual pieces but you do cut this in slices so maybe it's the right recipe. I had it at a show I hosted about 8 or 9 years ago and it's still a favorite. You can also use peaches as suggested above. Enjoy!

Cherry Cheese Ring

Ring and Filling
2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg. (250 GM) cream cheese softened
¼ cup (50 ml) icing sugar
1 egg
½ tsp. (2 ml) vanilla or almond extract
540 ml (1 can) cherry pie filling

Glaze
½ cup (125 ml) icing sugar
2-3 tsp. (10-15 ml) milk

1. Preheat oven to 350*(180*)
Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration
On Large Round Stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of Baking Stone and points toward the center. Using Lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to 14 “ circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center

2. For filling, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling

3. Using Pizza Cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges

4. Place Baking Stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown: cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth: drizzle over ring using V-shaped Cutter.

kcjodih, that just might be it! :D

There was also an Easy as Pie recipe, Cherry Almond Cheesecake, where you slice frozen poundcake with a crinkle cutter, wedge it into the edges of a springform pan, crumble the remaining edges, press them as a bottom/base crust, add a stiffened package of Jello Cheesecake mix (stiffened with cream cheese and whipped topping), then add a can of pie filling, and chill. You could make it any flavor b/c the pie filling could be any berry or whatnot.

kcjodih said:
Not in individual pieces but you do cut this in slices so maybe it's the right recipe. I had it at a show I hosted about 8 or 9 years ago and it's still a favorite. You can also use peaches as suggested above. Enjoy!

Cherry Cheese Ring

Ring and Filling
2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg. (250 GM) cream cheese softened
¼ cup (50 ml) icing sugar
1 egg
½ tsp. (2 ml) vanilla or almond extract
540 ml (1 can) cherry pie filling

Glaze
½ cup (125 ml) icing sugar
2-3 tsp. (10-15 ml) milk

1. Preheat oven to 350*(180*)
Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration
On Large Round Stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of Baking Stone and points toward the center. Using Lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to 14 “ circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center

2. For filling, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling

3. Using Pizza Cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges

4. Place Baking Stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown: cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth: drizzle over ring using V-shaped Cutter.

I did this same recipe a few years ago, except the one I was doing had apricot jelly and I don't think it had a glaze. But it was yummy!

I believe it was in the now defunct Joyce's fine cooking.

1. Do you have a recipe for a specific dish that I remember from years ago?

Yes, we have a vast collection of recipes that have been passed down through generations. We may have the exact recipe you are looking for, but if not, we can help you find a similar one or work with you to recreate the dish.

2. Can I find old recipes on your website?

Our website features a wide range of recipes, including some old favorites. However, if you cannot find the specific recipe you are looking for, our consultants are always happy to assist you in finding it or providing a similar alternative.

3. How do I know if the recipe is still available?

All of our recipes are continuously updated and curated to ensure that they are still available and accurate. If there are any changes or updates to a recipe, it will be clearly stated on our website or in our recipe books.

4. Can I request an old recipe that is no longer available?

Absolutely! We understand the sentimental value of certain recipes and are happy to work with you to find or recreate them. Our consultants can also help you find a similar recipe that you may enjoy just as much.

5. Are the old recipes still relevant and easy to follow?

Yes, our old recipes are tried and tested, and many have been modernized to make them easier to follow and adapt to current cooking methods. We also have a variety of videos and tutorials available to guide you through the cooking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chesse
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • bdbwa4474