• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showtime Entertainment: Fun Games to Play at Your Next Event!

In summary, ChefNic shared some games that she plays at her shows. Some of the games she mentioned were Queen of Shoppers, Got It!, and a memory game. She also mentioned a game called Guess Who? which is a guessing game. ChefNic provided a link to a game book that she has written which has many games included. Thank you, ChefNic, for your help!
redd3708
Do any of you have any fun games that you play at your shows? Please share! :)

I love Queen of Shoppers, Got It! Love it!, and I just did a word scramble for my HWC fundraiser May 1st...it had words that were Cancer Fighting Foods... and the first person to guess what the topic of the words were got a prize AND the person who got the most correct got a prize. I did 16 words and gave them 2 minutes... I used my kitchen timer! Then I told the answers and told the benefits of some - not all or it would have taken too long - of the foods ... it was fun! When HWC is over, just used words like Host, Incentives, etc... and you can talk about bookings, and recruiting.

But do a search on here for games, i'm sure you'll find tons!

Thanks so much ChefNic! I appreciate your help.

Also, the left/right game, and the points game, are both fun. I know there's files here that tell how to play them.
I don't play games at every show, mainly just when it's a repeat crowd that I want to do something different with!

I know the link above has a lot of great games and I've used some of them. One other game I've used that isn't listed is a memory game.

Memory Game

Use the Large Round Woven Selection and place about 10-15 Pampered Chef items on it. Tell the guests you are going to be playing a memory game and they need to remember as many things as they can. Leave it at that and don’t say anything more about the game. Have the host walk around with they tray giving each guest a few seconds to take a good look. Have the host leave the room. After she is gone tell the guest to write down as many things as they can remember about the host (not the items)! Examples can be what she’s wearing, jewelry, nail polish etc. Give a prize to the guest with the most correct things.

LoL, that's sooo clever rayday! I love it!

What is "Showtime Entertainment"?

"Showtime Entertainment" is a collection of fun and interactive games that are perfect for any type of event, whether it be a party, gathering, or even a team building activity. These games are designed to bring people together and create a memorable experience for all participants.

How many games are included in "Showtime Entertainment"?

There are a total of 5 games included in "Showtime Entertainment". Each game offers a unique and entertaining experience, ensuring that there is something for everyone to enjoy.

Can these games be played by all ages?

Yes, these games are suitable for all ages. Whether you are hosting a family reunion, a child's birthday party, or a corporate event, these games are designed to be enjoyed by both children and adults.

Do I need any special equipment to play these games?

No, most of the games in "Showtime Entertainment" can be played with common household items such as paper, pencils, and playing cards. Any additional materials needed will be listed in the game instructions.

Can these games be customized for a specific event or theme?

Yes, these games can be easily customized to fit a specific event or theme. You can add your own twists and variations to make them even more unique and tailored to your event. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cdsparks04
  • msinnard