• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do any of you have any fun games that you play at your shows? Please

redd3708

May 3, 2006
Do any of you have any fun games that you play at your shows? Please share! :)

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
I love Queen of Shoppers, Got It! Love it!, and I just did a word scramble for my HWC fundraiser May 1st...it had words that were Cancer Fighting Foods... and the first person to guess what the topic of the words were got a prize AND the person who got the most correct got a prize. I did 16 words and gave them 2 minutes... I used my kitchen timer! Then I told the answers and told the benefits of some - not all or it would have taken too long - of the foods ... it was fun! When HWC is over, just used words like Host, Incentives, etc... and you can talk about bookings, and recruiting.

But do a search on here for games, i'm sure you'll find tons!

redd3708

May 3, 2006
Thanks so much ChefNic! I appreciate your help.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Also, the left/right game, and the points game, are both fun. I know there's files here that tell how to play them.
I don't play games at every show, mainly just when it's a repeat crowd that I want to do something different with!

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
I know the link above has a lot of great games and I've used some of them. One other game I've used that isn't listed is a memory game.

Memory Game

Use the Large Round Woven Selection and place about 10-15 Pampered Chef items on it. Tell the guests you are going to be playing a memory game and they need to remember as many things as they can. Leave it at that and don’t say anything more about the game. Have the host walk around with they tray giving each guest a few seconds to take a good look. Have the host leave the room. After she is gone tell the guest to write down as many things as they can remember about the host (not the items)! Examples can be what she’s wearing, jewelry, nail polish etc. Give a prize to the guest with the most correct things.