• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Divorce Party: A Night of Unexpected Fun!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of hosting a divorce party and the experiences of the speakers with such events. One person talks about how they have done several of these parties and often hear stories of people losing items in their divorce and trying to get them back through the party. Another person shares that they started selling products again because they lost their favorite ones in their own divorce. The conversation also mentions a couple's party and a similar situation where someone lost their favorite product in a divorce. It is revealed that one of the speakers knows the host of the party and shares that they recently got engaged, making it a "starting over" party. The conversation ends with someone mentioning their own experience with a divorce party and how they were able to
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I was asked to do a divorce party for someone. I guess it doesn't matter what the occasion is. Can't wait to hear the conversations from those ladies.

That will be interesting. Be sure to share. ;)

I have done several of these, although we didn't call it that. I can't count how many times I have been told, I had all of the stones, almost everything, the cookware(!) and my husband took it during the divorce to get back at me. So they are hosting to get some of it back for free. The first time I just couldn't believe all the stuff the host had lost, she really did have most of the catalog. I know crazy things happen during a divorce but I just can't imagine.

I can't wait to hear about this!

One of the reasons I started PC again was because I lost a lot of my favorite PC products in my divorce! LOL!

I do them, they are called starting over parties

I talked to her again today. She still wants to have the party. Her divorce was final a few days ago. Today she showed me her new engagement ring. I guess it will be a starting over party.

Chef Bobby said:
I talked to her again today. She still wants to have the party. Her divorce was final a few days ago. Today she showed me her new engagement ring. I guess it will be a starting over party.

:) Sounds like my sister! But can't be because she just got married last weekend.

I did a couple's party once and had the guests share their favorite product. One guy said his ice cream scoop which was the only thing that he wanted that his wife took in the divorce! I told him I could def hook him up!

Or my host! But it can't be because I just went to her house last night!

Starting over ... I like it!

1. What is "Divorce Party: A Night of Unexpected Fun!"?

"Divorce Party: A Night of Unexpected Fun!" is a themed party pack designed to help celebrate and embrace the end of a marriage in a fun and positive way. It includes games, decorations, and other items to make the party memorable and enjoyable.

2. Is this party pack appropriate for all divorce situations?

Yes, the "Divorce Party: A Night of Unexpected Fun!" pack is designed to be inclusive and respectful of all divorce situations. It can be customized to fit the preferences and needs of each individual or group.

3. Can I purchase this party pack for someone else going through a divorce?

Yes, you can purchase the "Divorce Party: A Night of Unexpected Fun!" pack as a gift for someone going through a divorce. It can be a great way to show your support and help them find some joy and laughter during a difficult time.

4. Are there any age restrictions for this party pack?

No, there are no age restrictions for the "Divorce Party: A Night of Unexpected Fun!" pack. However, some of the games and activities may be more suitable for adults.

5. Can I purchase individual items from the party pack instead of the entire pack?

Yes, you can purchase individual items from the "Divorce Party: A Night of Unexpected Fun!" pack. However, we recommend purchasing the entire pack for the full experience and to save money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
genburk
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies