• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Divorce Gift List the Next Big Thing?

In summary, the "Divorce Gift List" service offered by Pampered Chef is a unique service that allows individuals going through a divorce to create a list of kitchen and cooking items they need for their new home. Friends and family can then purchase these items as gifts to help them start fresh. The service works by having the individual work with a consultant to create the list, which is then shared with loved ones who can purchase the items. The consultant will then deliver the gifts, making the transition to a new home easier. The items on the list can be customized and there is no cost for using the service. It is also available to anyone going through a divorce, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef customer.
Wow! What will they think of next?

I saw that & thought it was TOO funny! I was just talking about something like this with a host! We both were saying how divorced people really need registries because everything is split up! Weird timing ...

I had about 2 customers tell me that when they divorced they lost all their PC stuff.

I got a booking on that basis. In fact, the show is Valentine's Day - we are of course doing Chocolate Bliss.

When I got divorced and settled into my new home, I did have an open house but would not have thought of asking for anything. My ex had a thing about alcohol and cheese (banned both) so my friends all brought wine and cheese to my party. It was a surprise and very touching.

I've had several people tell me that their spouse took all or most of the PC products.

raebates said:
I've had several people tell me that their spouse took all or most of the PC products.

Me too - and it's mostly women telling me that their ex-husband got all of their stoneware.

ChefBeckyD said:
Me too - and it's mostly women telling me that their ex-husband got all of their stoneware.

Same here. I'm told they list the PC stuff as "tools," and make sure the divorce agreement gives them all of the tools.

I've had at least two customers with similar stories ... one was a man ... the other was a woman who assumes he took it because she can't find it. She was like, "If you want it, ask me. At least then I'll know!"

What is a "Divorce Gift List" service?

A "Divorce Gift List" service is a unique service offered by Pampered Chef to help individuals going through a divorce. It allows them to create a list of kitchen and cooking items that they need for their new home, and friends and family can purchase these items as gifts to help them start fresh.

How does the "Divorce Gift List" service work?

First, the individual going through a divorce will work with one of our consultants to create a list of kitchen and cooking items they need. This list will be shared with friends and family, who can then purchase items from the list as gifts. Our consultant will then deliver the gifts to the individual, making the transition to a new home easier.

Can I customize the items on my "Divorce Gift List"?

Yes, our consultants will work with you to create a personalized list of items that you need for your new home. You can choose from a variety of kitchen and cooking items, and our consultants will provide recommendations based on your specific needs.

Is there a cost for using the "Divorce Gift List" service?

There is no cost for using our "Divorce Gift List" service. Our goal is to help make the transition to a new home easier and more affordable for individuals going through a divorce.

Can I use the "Divorce Gift List" service even if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Absolutely! Our "Divorce Gift List" service is available to anyone going through a divorce, regardless of whether they have previously purchased from Pampered Chef or not. We are here to support and help individuals during this challenging time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mldowney69
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies