• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multi-Location Fundraiser: How to Handle Shipping Costs and Multiple Events

In summary, a distance fundraiser is a remote fundraising event or campaign that utilizes online platforms and social media. It allows for a wider reach and participation from supporters who cannot attend in-person events. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be sold as part of a distance fundraiser, with customized options available. You do not need to have a specific cause or organization in mind to do a distance fundraiser with Pampered Chef, as they also offer fundraisers for personal reasons. To get started, you can contact Pampered Chef through their website or a local consultant for personalized support and materials.
momnixon
And I have another fundraiser question! My fundraiser organization has contacts all over the country that want to help raise $$ for them. I'd hate to have to charge everyone from their area direct shipping. If they can get $150 in orders can I do separate fundraisers for the same organization in the same month? Or is there a better way to handle this?

Thank you all for your help. I <3 you all. :)

Yes you can do separate fundraisers in a month. Keep in mind a fundraiser for $150, only gets 10% donation, not the 15%. Also, you would need to have one person in each area that is willing to accept orders and distribute them.

Yes, you can definitely do separate fundraisers for the same organization in the same month. This can actually be a great way to reach more people and potentially raise more money. You can also offer a group shipping option where all the orders from a certain area can be shipped together to save on shipping costs. Another option is to encourage people to combine their orders with others in their area to reach the $150 minimum. This way, they can still benefit from free shipping. You can also offer incentives or rewards for those who reach the $150 minimum, such as a free product or discount on their next order. Ultimately, communication and collaboration with your fundraiser participants is key to finding the best solution for everyone involved.

1. What is a distance fundraiser?

A distance fundraiser is a fundraising event or campaign that is conducted remotely, usually online or through social media, rather than in person. This allows for a wider reach and more participation from supporters who may not be able to attend a traditional in-person fundraiser.

2. How does a distance fundraiser work?

A distance fundraiser typically involves setting up a fundraising page or platform where supporters can make donations or purchase products. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be sold as part of a distance fundraiser, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the cause or organization being supported.

3. Can I customize my distance fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, absolutely! Our team at Pampered Chef can work with you to customize your distance fundraiser to fit your specific needs and goals. This may include choosing specific products to sell, setting donation goals, and creating a marketing plan to promote the fundraiser.

4. Do I need to have a specific cause or organization in mind to do a distance fundraiser?

No, you do not need to have a specific cause or organization in mind to do a distance fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We have partnered with various organizations and causes in the past, but we also offer distance fundraisers for individuals or groups looking to raise funds for personal reasons.

5. How do I get started with a distance fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To get started with a distance fundraiser, you can reach out to our team at Pampered Chef through our website or by contacting your local consultant. We will work with you to create a personalized plan and provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katem51
  • tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant