• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How should I display a donated door prize for a fundraiser craft show?

In summary, the Large Bamboo Tray can be displayed in a variety of ways, including using a picture frame stand or plate stand, using a PC reusable tote bag, or displaying it inside a catalog.
Symara
Gold Member
how should I display this?

Large Bamboo Tray
Free show Certificate
$10.00 Gift Certificate

I was thinking about putting it in the PC reusable bag, but then they won't be able to actually see it, so not sure exactly what I should do. This is for a donated door prize for the fundraiser craft show I'm having a booth at tomorrow.

You could always buy the shrink wrap stuff for basket's and shrink it in that. They have different colors or clear.

pamperedpals said:
You could always buy the shrink wrap stuff for basket's and shrink it in that. They have different colors or clear.

where do you get that at? I've never bought any.... I hope I don't have to buy a big roll of it just to do this.

You could purchase a picture frame stand or plate stand at craft and home store pretty cheap. I use several acrylic stands when I set up tables. The acrylic doesn't scratch like metal and you can use them for everything from sa, cookware, and cookbooks as well as bamboo platters. For your dsiplay just set your bamboo platter in the stand and in the foot holds on the stand slide in your gift certificates. I purchased my stands at Old Time Pottery for $1 each for large and 2 for $1 for small ones, maybe you have a store like that by you. Then when it's time to give out the prize you can slip it into a PC bag.

Nice idea Beth.
I like the idea of filling the new reusable shopping bags, but they do make it difficult to see the items.

What I did was place the opened Reusable PC Tote bag behind the Small Batter Bowl with the cookie dough recipe in it Then I tied a Small Bamboo spoon with ribbon to the handle along with the instructions on how to bake the cookies. I Set the bowl on a current catalog. Inside the catalog I had a flier for a free cooking demo. I thought it looked very nice and even took a picture of it if you want to see it!

Darcie,

I would like to see a picture of it. That sounds very nice!

Sorry it took so long for me to post. I wasn't sure how to insert a picture, but I think it worked!

Attachments

• IMG_4054.jpg
    IMG_4054.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 345
Great Idea!!! I have a auction donation for a charity in a few weeks and was wondering how I was going to display it!

Symara said:
where do you get that at? I've never bought any.... I hope I don't have to buy a big roll of it just to do this.

I saw them at our Dollar Tree store yesterday.

What is the best way to display a donation item at a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to display a donation item at a Pampered Chef party is to create an eye-catching and engaging display that will draw attention to the item. This can include using props or decorations that tie into the theme of the party, such as kitchen utensils or food items.

How should I describe the donation item to party guests?

When describing the donation item to party guests, it is important to highlight the features and benefits of the item. You can also share how the proceeds from the sale of the item will go towards a good cause or charity.

What is the recommended price for a donation item?

The recommended price for a donation item is typically the suggested retail price listed in the Pampered Chef catalog. However, you can also choose to set a higher price and donate the additional funds to the chosen charity or cause.

Can I offer a discount on the donation item?

Yes, you can offer a discount on the donation item if you choose to. This can be a great way to incentivize party guests to purchase the item and contribute to the cause.

How do I handle payment for a donation item?

Payment for a donation item can be handled in the same way as other Pampered Chef products. You can accept payment in the form of cash, credit or debit card, or check. It is important to clearly communicate the payment options to party guests and provide a receipt for their purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
twopamperedchefs
  • Cookingchic4u