• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Off Your Fundraiser Displays - Looking for Ideas!

In summary, to make your fundraiser display stand out, use colorful and eye-catching decorations and unique props. Include a variety of products such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, and food items. Effective ways to showcase the benefits of Pampered Chef products include live demonstrations and cooking shows. To set up a successful fundraiser display, keep it organized, have clear pricing, and offer samples or tastings. To encourage customers to purchase, offer discounts, provide information about the cause, and have enthusiastic representatives.
nicki25
Silver Member
I have a booth at a fundraiser at the end of the month. I am looking for pictures from your displays. I really want to make my table stand out this year. I normally just put product out but this year want to do something different. Does anyone have any pictures that you wouldn't mind posting?
Also, I want to put my outdoor party sticks in a cool container and I know I read a thread where someone had done this but I just can't find it. Can anyone point me to the way?? Thanks!

I think if you look in the photos section of the files you'll find some

Hi there! I have participated in a few fundraisers before and have some pictures of my display that I'd be happy to share with you. I think it's great that you're looking to switch things up and make your table stand out this year. It's always good to try new things and attract more attention.As for the outdoor party sticks, I remember seeing a thread about that as well. I believe the person used a large mason jar to hold the sticks and decorated it with ribbon and a label. It looked really cute and added a nice touch to the display. I'm not sure if that's the same one you saw, but maybe someone else can chime in with the link to the thread.Good luck with your fundraiser and I hope your table stands out this year!

1. How can I make my fundraiser display stand out?

One way to make your fundraiser display stand out is by using colorful and eye-catching decorations. You can also incorporate unique props or backdrops to make your display more visually appealing.

2. What types of products should I include in my fundraiser display?

It's important to have a variety of products in your fundraiser display to appeal to different customers. Popular items include kitchen gadgets, cookware, and food items like seasonings and sauces.

3. How can I effectively showcase the benefits of Pampered Chef products?

One way to showcase the benefits of Pampered Chef products is by having live demonstrations or cooking shows using the products. This allows customers to see the products in action and understand their functionality.

4. Are there any tips for setting up a successful fundraiser display?

Yes, some tips for setting up a successful fundraiser display include keeping the display organized and clutter-free, having clear and visible pricing, and offering samples or tastings of the products.

5. How can I encourage customers to purchase products from my fundraiser display?

To encourage customers to purchase products from your fundraiser display, you can offer special discounts or promotions, provide information about the cause or organization the fundraiser is benefiting, and have knowledgeable and enthusiastic representatives to assist customers and answer any questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emo812
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MHPampered
Replies
Views
raebates