1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Display/Presentation help

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

At my upcoming show I'm making the Steamed Wonton Purses with both the dipping sauce and I'm also serving the Ginger Wasabi sauce with it. We will also have the Parmesan Garlic Dip with oil and a baguette.

Using all the bamboo available, how would you present it to make it look it's best? I have no idea which bamboo to use for which etc. Presentation isn't my strong point.

Thanks for any and all help.

Mar 24, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I made a batch of these for dinner a couple weeks ago. The wonton purses will fill the medium platter. (oh shoot, or was it the large?) I put the Ginger Wasabi sauce in one snack bowl and the dipping sauce in the recipe in another snack bowl. If you put them on the large platter, then you can set the snack bowls on there. (By the way, I preferred the Ginger Wasabi sauce because it was a little sweeter; the sauce in the recipe was too vinegary for my taste)

Then you can use the cracker tray for the baguette and use the other snack bowls for the Parm. Garlic Dip. (The sun dried tomato herb was amazing and got wolfed down at our cluster meeting.) :)

I also made Jasmine rice and served that in the square bamboo bowl. It looked really pretty.

Oh, and the saute tongs were perfect for serving these, if you don't have bamboo tongs.

Mar 25, 2009
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Thanks Amanda, I appreciate your help.

I've been soooo tired from working 45+ hours at my day job plus running the kids everywhere that I just can't think. I'm challenged when it comes to displaying products as it is but with no energy I really don't want to spend time fussing with what I'm going to bring or not bring. I'm going to do EXACTLY as you suggested! :D

Mar 25, 2009
Have something to add?