• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Master the Art of Bamboo Presentation - Tips and Ideas

In summary, the upcoming show will feature Steamed Wonton Purses with both dipping sauces, as well as Parmesan Garlic Dip with oil and a baguette. The presenter is seeking advice on how to use bamboo to display the food, as presentation is not their strong point. They plan on using the large platter for the wonton purses, with snack bowls for the sauces and a cracker tray for the baguette. The Jasmine rice will be served in a square bamboo bowl, and saute tongs will be used for serving. The presenter is grateful for the advice and plans to follow it at the show. They are also tired from their day job and running errands for their kids, so they appreciate the
kcjodih
Gold Member
At my upcoming show I'm making the Steamed Wonton Purses with both the dipping sauce and I'm also serving the Ginger Wasabi sauce with it. We will also have the Parmesan Garlic Dip with oil and a baguette.

Using all the bamboo available, how would you present it to make it look it's best? I have no idea which bamboo to use for which etc. Presentation isn't my strong point.

Thanks for any and all help.

I made a batch of these for dinner a couple weeks ago. The wonton purses will fill the medium platter. (oh shoot, or was it the large?) I put the Ginger Wasabi sauce in one snack bowl and the dipping sauce in the recipe in another snack bowl. If you put them on the large platter, then you can set the snack bowls on there. (By the way, I preferred the Ginger Wasabi sauce because it was a little sweeter; the sauce in the recipe was too vinegary for my taste) Then you can use the cracker tray for the baguette and use the other snack bowls for the Parm. Garlic Dip. (The sun dried tomato herb was amazing and got wolfed down at our cluster meeting.) :)I also made Jasmine rice and served that in the square bamboo bowl. It looked really pretty.Oh, and the saute tongs were perfect for serving these, if you don't have bamboo tongs.

Thanks Amanda, I appreciate your help.

I've been soooo tired from working 45+ hours at my day job plus running the kids everywhere that I just can't think. I'm challenged when it comes to displaying products as it is but with no energy I really don't want to spend time fussing with what I'm going to bring or not bring. I'm going to do EXACTLY as you suggested! :D

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef display more eye-catching?

To make your display more eye-catching, use a variety of colors and textures to create contrast and visual interest. Use risers and levels to create dimension, and incorporate props or themed decorations to tie in with your products. Also, make sure to keep your display clean and organized.

2. What are some tips for creating an attractive food presentation?

To create an attractive food presentation, use a mix of colors and textures, and arrange the food in a visually appealing way. Use garnishes or sauces to add pops of color, and make sure to use appropriate serving dishes for each type of food. Additionally, consider the overall theme or aesthetic of your event or display when choosing your presentation style.

3. How can I effectively use props in my Pampered Chef display?

Props can be a great addition to your Pampered Chef display, but make sure they don't overshadow your products. Choose props that tie in with your products or the theme of your display, and use them sparingly to avoid clutter. It can also be helpful to use props to demonstrate how your products can be used or to add a personal touch to your display.

4. What are some creative ways to display kitchen tools and gadgets?

There are many creative ways to display kitchen tools and gadgets. You can use a pegboard or wall grid to hang items, or utilize a tiered tray or lazy Susan for smaller items. Another idea is to use a utensil holder or mason jars to hold and organize various tools. You can also use a decorative tray or cutting board to display larger or more unique items.

5. How can I effectively showcase a new Pampered Chef product?

To effectively showcase a new Pampered Chef product, make sure it is the focal point of your display. Highlight its features and benefits with signage or a demo, and make sure it is easily accessible for customers to interact with. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for the new product to generate interest and encourage sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • krahema