• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Display Crate: For Display or Dirty Dishes?

In summary, a display crate is a container used to showcase Pampered Chef products at parties or events. It can hold around 20-25 products and can be customized with personalization and color options. The display crate is included in the starter kit for new consultants and can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. It should be stored in a dry place to prevent damage.
pamperedkel
Do you use the display crate for display or for dirty dishes? If you use it for display, where do you put your dirty dishes?

Kelly

I use the crate for my display and I use a see through rubbermaid tote for my dirty dishes. :)

I use the display crate for dirty dishes. I don't use it in my display. I actually bought a second crate--one to carry in/out the clean dishes, and one for the dirty dishes. However, that will change now that I have my third show to go piece!

1. What is a display crate?

A display crate is a wooden or plastic container used to hold and showcase Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools and cookware, at parties or events.

2. How many products can a display crate hold?

The size and capacity of a display crate can vary, but on average it can hold around 20-25 products depending on their size and shape.

3. Can I customize my display crate?

Yes, you can personalize your display crate with your name or the name of your business. We also offer different color options for the crates to match your branding.

4. Is the display crate included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

Yes, the display crate is included in the starter kit for new Pampered Chef consultants. It is a useful tool for showcasing products at parties and events.

5. How do I clean and maintain my display crate?

The display crate can be wiped down with a damp cloth and mild soap if needed. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the finish of the crate. It is also important to store the crate in a dry place to prevent warping or cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefErin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefErin
  • jrb0328
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • nikki70563