• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CO Kit Display Cards: Did You Receive Them?

In summary, the conversation is about display cards for theme shows that are included in CO Kits. The speaker is trying to figure out if they received the display cards in past kits or if they are only available as PDF files on CC now. Other participants in the conversation clarify that the display cards are no longer included in the CO Kits and must be downloaded from CC.
kam
Staff member
I could swear we rec'd display cards for the theme shows in the last 2 CO Kits . I have Display Cards for 6 o'clock Salads, Sweet & Simple, Game Day and Decadent Desserts. I KNOW I did not buy these. So I am assuming I got them in the appropriate CO Kits the past few seasons.

But, this time around, I did not see the Display Cards for Keep It Cool and Dinnertime in no time in the CO Kit.

Did anyone else receive them? Did we receive the others I mentioned in past CO Kits or am I imagining it?

Thanks!

I got the dinner in no time and the keep it cool and i think 1 of the decadent desserts, but the others you mention I got in past seasons

I got Dinner time in no time, Keep it cool, another Game Day, and Decadent desserts.

kam said:
I could swear we rec'd display cards for the theme shows in the last 2 CO Kits . I have Display Cards for 6 o'clock Salads, Sweet & Simple, Game Day and Decadent Desserts. I KNOW I did not buy these. So I am assuming I got them in the appropriate CO Kits the past few seasons.

But, this time around, I did not see the Display Cards for Keep It Cool and Dinnertime in no time in the CO Kit.

Did anyone else receive them? Did we receive the others I mentioned in past CO Kits or am I imagining it?

Thanks!

According to the paperwork, the new ones are available on CC as pdf files only.

I got these in my CO kit too. If you didn't, let HO know... You are supposed to. It is on the list they put in the box.

Lynda's right. HO will not be printing them from now on. They will be available on CC as a PDF that we will have to print out if we want a hard copy.

Geekgirl69 said:
According to the paperwork, the new ones are available on CC as pdf files only.

Ah, scrambling around to put the new display cards in my "book" for a show tonight, I did not read the fine print!! Thanks.

chefann said:
Lynda's right. HO will not be printing them from now on. They will be available on CC as a PDF that we will have to print out if we want a hard copy.

I received them in my CO Kit...

I got them in my CO kit too.

Everyone who rec'd them...are you referring to the guide to theme shows (3 -holed punch cards)? I did receive the Guide to Theme Shows packet, I just didn't receive the Heavy Stock Weight Display Cards.

kam said:
Everyone who rec'd them...are you referring to the guide to theme shows (3 -holed punch cards)? I did receive the Guide to Theme Shows packet, I just didn't receive the Heavy Stock Weight Display Cards.

Right. That's what we got. They aren't sending the "Heavy Stock Weight Display Cards" any more. That's what you have to go to CC and download.

ETA: I think everyone thought you were asking about the cards that you can separate and take to your show to use in your demo - at least that's what I thought.

BethCooks4U said:
Right. That's what we got. They aren't sending the "Heavy Stock Weight Display Cards" any more. That's what you have to go to CC and download.

ETA: I think everyone thought you were asking about the cards that you can separate and take to your show to use in your demo - at least that's what I thought.

Yep, that's what I thought too.... sorry!

1. What are display cards used for in the Co Kit?

Display cards in the Co Kit are used to showcase and advertise Pampered Chef products to potential customers. They are designed to provide product information and demonstrate how to use the products effectively.

2. How many display cards are included in the Co Kit?

The number of display cards included in the Co Kit may vary, but typically there are around 10-15 cards. The specific products featured on the display cards may also vary.

3. Are the display cards laminated for durability?

Yes, all display cards in the Co Kit are laminated for durability. This ensures that they can withstand frequent use and handling without getting damaged or worn out.

4. Can I request specific display cards to be included in my Co Kit?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific requests for display cards in the Co Kit. However, we strive to include a variety of popular and useful product display cards to meet the needs of our consultants.

5. Can I purchase additional display cards for my Co Kit?

Yes, additional display cards can be purchased separately from Pampered Chef. You can contact your consultant or visit our website to see the available options and place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies