• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Disney Trip: Father's Day Ideas & Sea World Deals

In summary, the speakers are discussing their upcoming trip to Disney and Sea World in Orlando. They are wondering if there are any discount coupons available for Sea World and if it is worth paying the full price. They also seek suggestions for activities on Father's Day. One speaker mentions a website that provides helpful tips and itineraries for visiting Disney. They highly recommend using it, especially during the high-season, to make the most out of the trip.
julia.poe
We will be flying to Disney in a couple of weeks for my DDs first trip to see the big mouse. We are very excited as you may guess.

Does anyone know if Sea World has any discount coupons? I see their website offers adults get in the price for kids but that is still $60ish per person. Is it really worth paying the price?

Second question, we will be spending father's day in Orlando. Any suggestions on what we could for the big day?

Thx.

I think if you buy the tickets online for Seaworld, doesn't one day ticket get you a second admission into the park? We were there in December, and we went two days- but only paid for one day. I don't know if it was a special, or if that's all the time. You're going in the high-season, so I'm not sure. As far as worth it, that's debatable. We were there in low-season, but the bulk of what you do at Seaworld is watch the shows. (Clyde and Seamore is the best, IMHO!) If your kids don't like to sit and do very little, keep that in mind. Plus, the show theaters are spread out so you can't quickly jump from one to the other- check the schedules.There is a small kiddie-land of a few rides. My boys had a blast, but there were absolutely NO lines...we were the only ones there...so of course it was fun> :DIf I had my choice between paying for Seaworld, or spending the extra day at a Disney park...I'd go with Disney. With 4 parks, there is SO MUCH.Also- if you have time- check out https://www.tourguidemike.com/. It has TONS of information about Disney and how to make the trip go so smooth. It costs I think about $18-20 to join.....but if you've got some time to go through some of his basic articles and sample itineraries...it's so worth it! We were able to hit Magic Kingdom and followed his Sample Itinerary for Children and hit all the hot items when it opened. For example, we went ot Dumbo FIRST (absolute MUST if you want to ride Dumbo..otherwise, you wait forever!). We got in within 5 minutes (I think we had to wait for one cycle of the ride). We then went on Peter Pan and by the time we came out from Peter Pan...Dumbo's line was HUGE!! Park openings are a MUST. This site was SO WORTH it!! Our trip went smooth, we had a plan. Even if you just print off his sample itineraries for each of the 4 parks...that will be worth it. And TRUST IT! Since you are going during high-season....you really want every tip you can get to get the most for your money.Ok..off my soap-box. Disney was our big trip last December and I spent some time on it. :D Can you tell?

Congratulations on your upcoming trip to Disney! I'm sure your daughter will have an amazing time seeing the big mouse for the first time. As for Sea World, I'm not sure about any specific discount coupons, but I would recommend checking out websites like Groupon or LivingSocial for any deals they may have. As for whether it's worth paying the full price, it really depends on your family's interests. If you're all animal lovers, then it could definitely be a fun and worthwhile experience. But if not, then you may want to consider other options. For Father's Day in Orlando, there are plenty of great options! If your dad is a sports fan, you could check out a game at the Amway Center or visit the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. If he's into golf, there are some great courses in the area. Or, you could plan a special dinner at one of the many amazing restaurants in Orlando. You could also look into any special events or activities happening on Father's Day at the theme parks. Hope that helps! Have a great trip!

What are the top Father's Day ideas for a Disney trip?

The top Father's Day ideas for a Disney trip include treating dad to a special meal at one of the many themed restaurants in the parks, booking a behind-the-scenes tour or experience such as a private safari or a visit to the animation studio, and surprising him with a special gift or souvenir from one of the many Disney shops.

How can I make my Disney trip more exciting for my dad?

To make your Disney trip more exciting for your dad, consider booking a VIP tour that allows you to skip the lines and have a more personalized experience, plan a day at one of the nearby water parks or golf courses, or surprise him with tickets to a special event like a concert or sports game at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.

Are there any deals or discounts for Sea World during Father's Day?

Yes, there are often deals and discounts for Sea World during Father's Day. Check the Sea World website or third-party travel websites for any current promotions or discounts. You can also save money by purchasing a multi-park ticket that includes Sea World and other Orlando attractions.

Can I plan a Father's Day celebration at Sea World?

Yes, you can plan a Father's Day celebration at Sea World. The park offers special dining experiences, such as a Father's Day brunch, as well as behind-the-scenes tours and animal encounters that make for a unique and memorable celebration.

What are some must-see attractions at Disney and Sea World for Father's Day?

Some must-see attractions at Disney for Father's Day include the thrilling roller coasters at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, the World Showcase at Epcot, and the animal encounters at Animal Kingdom. At Sea World, don't miss the shows featuring dolphins, killer whales, and sea lions, as well as the roller coasters and water rides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Symara
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
gigi425