• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Twist for Booking Tree/Necklace

In summary, Brenda has a great idea of offering booking necklaces as an incentive for guests to book shows. She has the craft sticks, poster board, and Mickey ears template already, and just needs to cut out the products and write down the dates she wants to book them. She plans to try this at her first party this week.
Bren706
Gold Member
I had a great idea pop into my head last night as I was wanting to offer the booking necklaces at my shows this month to increase my bookings so that I can earn the incentive trip for the first time this year. I had the craft sticks already, and bought the colored poster board, and then cut out various products with price ranges from $9-$17. The three green ones are approx. $19-$26 items for booking in close. The Mickey ears template was found here: http://www.birthdaypartyideas4kids.com/mickey-mouse-ears.htm I right clicked on the photo and then clicked on print photo and then cut and traced onto the poster board.

I haven't totally thought out how I will proceed. Here are a couple ideas:

1. Similar to the booking necklace idea, as guests arrive I will have them choose one (it should be a product that they do not have yet) and hold onto them during the show. I will have more Mickey ears cut out without the sticks, with a list of dates on them that I want to book that they can write their name next to. They will get the product they chose for FREE at the closing of their show.

2. Similar to a booking tree, I will have them displayed (I would only use a few of them, not all of them) at the full service checkout with my available dates and have them choose which product they want for FREE for booking.

Any other ideas are welcome.

Attachments

• Mickey booking sticks.jpg
    Mickey booking sticks.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,202
Brenda, this is an AWESOME idea! I like using them like a booking tree, however I might display them near the demo area & talk about earning the trip "who would like to help me earn my first FREE trip?" "All you have to do is pick the date that works for you & you will get the product on the back FREE from me when you hold your show".
Good luck & Thanks for sharing.

to cute! I like Loretta's idea, perhaps have in pencil or on a post it dates you want to fill and key dates could be on a higher priced item so if they really want a brownie pan instead of a mini spatula they might take the Thursday date instead of the Saturday date I think I might try it
Thank you for sharing!

I really like this idea. I think I will try this at my first party of the year next week...it looks like there are going to be 15-20 people in attendance and everyone is actually excited to go. thanks :)

You could laminate them & then use dry erase markers to put the date on them so you can reuse each party or just use post it notes on the front

Love it! :) Thank you so much for sharing!

1. How do I use the Disney Twist for Booking Tree/Necklace?

The Disney Twist for Booking Tree/Necklace is a versatile tool that can be used in multiple ways to help you book successful parties. It can be used as a visual aid to show potential hosts the rewards they can earn by hosting a party, or it can be used as a booking incentive for guests attending a party. It can also be used as a fun game during a party to encourage bookings. The possibilities are endless!

2. Can I personalize the Disney Twist for Booking Tree/Necklace with my own theme?

Absolutely! The Disney Twist for Booking Tree/Necklace comes with interchangeable Mickey and Minnie Mouse themed charms, but you can easily swap them out with your own themed charms to match the season or your personal branding. This allows you to make the tool unique and relevant to your business.

3. How many charms does the Disney Twist for Booking Tree/Necklace come with?

The Disney Twist for Booking Tree/Necklace comes with a total of 12 charms - 6 Mickey Mouse and 6 Minnie Mouse. This gives you enough charms to create a visually appealing display on the booking tree and to use as booking incentives for guests.

4. Can I purchase additional charms for the Disney Twist for Booking Tree/Necklace?

Yes, you can purchase additional charms separately to add to your collection. This allows you to customize the tool even further and keep it fresh and exciting for your guests.

5. Is the Disney Twist for Booking Tree/Necklace easy to transport to parties?

Yes, the Disney Twist for Booking Tree/Necklace is lightweight and compact, making it easy to transport to parties and events. It can also be disassembled for even easier transportation and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • leshelman