• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Inspired My Disney Points Chart?

In summary, this woman created a chart to help recognize Disney points at team meetings. She used characters from Disney movies, labels, and stickers to make the chart easy to use. She also created a Mickey quote banner and a Mickey statue picture to hang under her castle.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
HI everyone

I had to take some time off from really working my business but I am getting back in the swing and I wanted to share a chart I created for our organization to use for recognizing Disney points at our team meetings. My upline shared it on FB and I wanted to share with all of you, since there is where a lot of my inspiration and support has always come from since day 1

20140106_145132.jpg

Here are the specifics of how I put it together

The characters I printed out in label format and then cut them with my paper cutter to individuals and had 6 bags for each classification so they could choose what type of character. (Faries, Princesses, Classic, Villains etc)
I also modified the one banner to place under my castle (which was found at joAnn's in the scrapbook section (they were 40% off this past weekend) The Mickey quotes and Giant Mickey pic were from one piece of scrap booking paper I cut out.
I choose the picture if Walt and Mickey statue because it shows a young Walt and Disneyland was his first when he was still in his younger days, and it shows a suitcase which we all need to travel

The bottom left show an apron, cooking stuff, because without the shows we can't get started
The attachment "all dream come true" I printed on clear sticker paper as well as the mickeys which I created a text box over top and put the $ amounts

The only thing I would have done differently is I would have bought to packs of letters at for the title. I would like it to read 2014 Magic Tracker ends with YOU at Disneyland 2015

I then had it laminated at Office Max with our discount it was $12 I used a mount board I purchased they would have charged me $22 to mount it (crazy) the board was $3 (foam board in poster board section) Use good glue to tack it together and the lamination time was 2 hours they were busy

Attachments

• All our dreams can come true.docx
    54.4 KB · Views: 475
  • mickey spots.docx
    14.5 KB · Views: 425
Wow Jan that looks really really good!! Thanks for sharing!

VERY clever!!

What is Disney Tracker?

Disney Tracker is a mobile application that helps users plan and track their Disney vacation. It provides information on park hours, wait times, and attraction details, as well as tools for creating a personalized itinerary.

Is Disney Tracker free to use?

Yes, Disney Tracker is completely free to download and use. There may be optional in-app purchases for additional features, but the basic functionality is available at no cost.

Can I use Disney Tracker for all Disney parks?

Disney Tracker currently supports all Walt Disney World and Disneyland parks, as well as Disneyland Paris. It also has information for Tokyo Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland, but these parks are not fully integrated into the app yet.

Does Disney Tracker require an internet connection to use?

While some features of Disney Tracker, such as wait times and park hours, require an internet connection to access real-time information, the app also has offline capabilities. Users can access their itinerary and other saved information without an internet connection.

Can I make dining reservations through Disney Tracker?

No, Disney Tracker does not have the ability to make dining reservations. However, it does provide information about dining options and availability, as well as links to make reservations through the official Disney website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
Replies
Views
3RingChef