1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Disney Tickets

1. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Anyone know the cheapest way to get Disney World tickets? We only want to go for 1 day w/no hotel. I'm guessing we can't get any discounts but thought someone here might know:)!

2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Generally there aren't any discounts on the single day single park passes. :(

Do you plan to return at a point in the future? If so, you can purchase a no-expiration hopper that you can use one day on and then hold it for the next trip. We did that on our last trip, as we wanted to spend one day in the parks before our cruise. We bought 6 day hoppers and used one day and will use the remaining 5 on our next trip. If the price increases on the tickets, we will have locked in today's pricing on it (and of course it always does go up!).

Mar 14, 2009
  3. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Well since it's been 7 years since the last time we went I don't know that we will go anytime soon (LOL)! My MIL does have a condo in Florida now so we may go down more often, just not sure. I'll probably just do the 1 day thing.

Would you believe we our going on my oldest daughter's birthday, but she won't be going w/us! She would get in for free this year - just figures.

They have a discount for Florida people who live in Florida, but only multiple day passes.

4. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

If you don't mind taking a tour of a timeshare, you can get the tickets at a pretty good discount.

My hubby and I went to florida through a package we bought through a timeshare for 4 nights and slept at the timeshare it was really nice. They provided two, two day passes for universal, but we wanted to go to disney, so on the way down, we stopped at one of those timeshare offices in Georgia and signed up for a tour and got the disney passes at a discount. So the morning we scheduled the tour was before any of the parks opened and we got a free breakfast. We didn't mind taking a couple hour tour, it was pretty interesting, we just don't have the money for a timeshare right now.

Mar 16, 2009
Have something to add?