1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Disney package

1. chefkugler

chefkugler Member

I got my Disney package today. So excited. Now it really does feel real. I can't wait. We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow.
    I better get shopping for some shorts and tank tops. :D

May 21, 2010
  2. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I haven't gotten mine I am excited to get mine I know our kids are counting down till we leave.

May 21, 2010
  3. wahoo!

I need to go shopping BADLY!

May 21, 2010
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I didn't think we'd get it this early! I'm so psyched. I got the package AND the Cool & Serve! Banner day!

May 21, 2010
  5. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

I got my package today. I am so excited!!!! I also got my return envelope for the Excellence awards. Maybe I will get the Cool and Serve tomorrow.!?

I am waiting to open the package until my husband and oldest are home, we will have to wait until after baseball tonight. I can hardly wait.

May 21, 2010
  6. Just got mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 21, 2010
  7. chefkugler

chefkugler Member

I didn't get an envelope for Excellence award. This would be my first year having to do the return of the ring. How does that work?

May 21, 2010
  8. Inomiamenda

Inomiamenda Guest

My Disney package came yesterday too. Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    My envelope for my ring pick up also came.
    Melissa- it was in my mailbox in a large padded envelope. Inside was a prepaid Fed Ex envelope, a smaller padded envelope, ring box, tag with my name and consultant #, and instructions.
    AND.. my server showed up on the shipping adjustment this morning. It is supposed to be here today!!! Happy happy joy joy!!!

May 22, 2010
  9. cincychef

Melissa,
    Mine came exactly the way Becky said. This is my first time sending it is too, that is why it was exciting.

I just got my cool and serve!

May 22, 2010
  10. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

how exciting! I haven't received my disney package or my cool and serve tray.....YET! I just tracked the tray and that's coming on Tuesday. :) Can't wait to get my Disney Packet!! :) Hope it comes today! :D

May 22, 2010
  11. ktraceyk

ktraceyk Member

I didn't get the envelop to send back either I am going to call Monday This is my forth diamond and have always gotten the fed ex envelop you drop off.

May 23, 2010
  12. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I got my Disney pack on Friday and opened it with the kids yesterday. I haven't gotten my Cool & Serve tray yet. I hope it comes soon, before my parties this weekend.

May 23, 2010
  13. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Got my ring box & my WDW package when I got home from Tampa today. Hubby ran off to the bathroom (ya know - his personal reading place) with the ppwk from the WDW package and came out later to tell me he was really proud of me for earning the trip and thanked me. Made my day :)

May 23, 2010
  14. cincychef

Wow! You can't ask for more than that!:)

May 23, 2010
  15. finley1991

finley1991 Veteran Member

That's so awsome!!!! :candyheart:

May 24, 2010
  16. I'd say Evan is a keeper!

May 24, 2010
  17. dannyzmom

Yeah - I'm keepin' him <3 :love0010:

May 24, 2010
  18. PampMomof3

AGH! This waiting is killing me! I really hope the WDW package is here tomorrow!

May 24, 2010
  19. annew

annew Member

I'm with you Kristi!!!!!

May 25, 2010
  20. Mine just arrived. :)

21. PampMomof3

well fedex arrived with my cool and serve tray but NO disney package. :(

May 25, 2010
  22. chefkugler

chefkugler Member

Kristi,
    I would call HO. You should of got it by now.

May 25, 2010
  23. annew

annew Member

I got mine yesterday :)

May 26, 2010
  24. PampMomof3

If I don't get it today by 3 I'll definitely be calling. I WANT that package! :)

May 26, 2010
  25. PampMomof3

Just got home from errands and the package was on my doorstep. Since my hubby will be home in 1 hour, I'll be impatiently waiting to open it! I want us to open it together. :) Thanks guys for not spoiling what's in it!

May 26, 2010
  26. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

Got my ring package the other day, sent it off today. Cool N Serve came yesterday--love it! And WDW package came today. We actually have Disney passes here in Southern CA so we are going to do some sleuthing with our friends to see what rides are different in WDW from here...go on them next week here and then compare them in 2 weeks...BTW, we are all adults going, my kids are in their 20's, LOL.

On another note, I have lost 40+ lbs so my ring is too big...BUT I am not done losing, so I am not getting it sized till I am done...I presume that I pay for this on my end--should I just get it done here do you think? This year I will just wear it on my middle finger at conference....

May 26, 2010
  27. dannyzmom

I got a cheapie sizer for my ring for a few bucks at a local jeweler. When I earned the ring originally I planned to wear in on my middle finger but then found in clanked against my other rings so now I wear it on my right right finger (when I wear it) so the sizer does the trick.

May 26, 2010
Have something to add?