• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Disney Adventure Begins: 3 Weeks Until Liftoff!

In summary, the person's Disney package arrived and they are excited for it. They also got their ring back and are waiting to open the package with their husband and oldest child.
chefkugler
I got my Disney package today. So excited. Now it really does feel real. I can't wait. We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow.
I better get shopping for some shorts and tank tops. :D

I haven't gotten mine I am excited to get mine I know our kids are counting down till we leave.

wahoo! I need to go shopping BADLY!

I didn't think we'd get it this early! I'm so psyched. I got the package AND the Cool & Serve! Banner day!

I got my package today. I am so excited!!!! I also got my return envelope for the Excellence awards. Maybe I will get the Cool and Serve tomorrow.!?I am waiting to open the package until my husband and oldest are home, we will have to wait until after baseball tonight. I can hardly wait.

Just got mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

cincychef said:
I got my package today. I am so excited!!!! I also got my return envelope for the Excellence awards. Maybe I will get the Cool and Serve tomorrow.!?

I am waiting to open the package until my husband and oldest are home, we will have to wait until after baseball tonight. I can hardly wait.

I didn't get an envelope for Excellence award. This would be my first year having to do the return of the ring. How does that work?

My Disney package came yesterday too. Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
My envelope for my ring pick up also came.
Melissa- it was in my mailbox in a large padded envelope. Inside was a prepaid Fed Ex envelope, a smaller padded envelope, ring box, tag with my name and consultant #, and instructions.
AND.. my server showed up on the shipping adjustment this morning. It is supposed to be here today!!! Happy happy joy joy!!!

Melissa,
Mine came exactly the way Becky said. This is my first time sending it is too, that is why it was exciting.I just got my cool and serve!

how exciting! I haven't received my disney package or my cool and serve tray.....YET! I just tracked the tray and that's coming on Tuesday. :) Can't wait to get my Disney Packet!! :) Hope it comes today! :D

chefkugler said:
I didn't get an envelope for Excellence award. This would be my first year having to do the return of the ring. How does that work?

I didn't get the envelop to send back either I am going to call Monday This is my forth diamond and have always gotten the fed ex envelop you drop off.

I got my Disney pack on Friday and opened it with the kids yesterday. I haven't gotten my Cool & Serve tray yet. I hope it comes soon, before my parties this weekend.

Got my ring box & my WDW package when I got home from Tampa today. Hubby ran off to the bathroom (ya know - his personal reading place) with the ppwk from the WDW package and came out later to tell me he was really proud of me for earning the trip and thanked me. Made my day :)

dannyzmom said:
came out later to tell me he was really proud of me for earning the trip and thanked me. Made my day :)

Wow! You can't ask for more than that!:)

dannyzmom said:
tell me he was really proud of me for earning the trip and thanked me. Made my day :)

That's so awsome!!!! :candyheart:

I'd say Evan is a keeper!

DebbieJ said:
I'd say Evan is a keeper!

Yeah - I'm keepin' him <3 :love0010:

AGH! This waiting is killing me! I really hope the WDW package is here tomorrow!

I'm with you Kristi!!!!!

Mine just arrived. :)

well fedex arrived with my cool and serve tray but NO disney package. :(

Kristi,
I would call HO. You should of got it by now.

I got mine yesterday :)

chefkugler said:
Kristi,
I would call HO. You should of got it by now.

If I don't get it today by 3 I'll definitely be calling. I WANT that package! :)

Just got home from errands and the package was on my doorstep. Since my hubby will be home in 1 hour, I'll be impatiently waiting to open it! I want us to open it together. :) Thanks guys for not spoiling what's in it!

Got my ring package the other day, sent it off today. Cool N Serve came yesterday--love it! And WDW package came today. We actually have Disney passes here in Southern CA so we are going to do some sleuthing with our friends to see what rides are different in WDW from here...go on them next week here and then compare them in 2 weeks...BTW, we are all adults going, my kids are in their 20's, LOL.

On another note, I have lost 40+ lbs so my ring is too big...BUT I am not done losing, so I am not getting it sized till I am done...I presume that I pay for this on my end--should I just get it done here do you think? This year I will just wear it on my middle finger at conference....

Nanisu said:
Got my ring package the other day, sent it off today. Cool N Serve came yesterday--love it! And WDW package came today. We actually have Disney passes here in Southern CA so we are going to do some sleuthing with our friends to see what rides are different in WDW from here...go on them next week here and then compare them in 2 weeks...BTW, we are all adults going, my kids are in their 20's, LOL.

On another note, I have lost 40+ lbs so my ring is too big...BUT I am not done losing, so I am not getting it sized till I am done...I presume that I pay for this on my end--should I just get it done here do you think? This year I will just wear it on my middle finger at conference....

I got a cheapie sizer for my ring for a few bucks at a local jeweler. When I earned the ring originally I planned to wear in on my middle finger but then found in clanked against my other rings so now I wear it on my right right finger (when I wear it) so the sizer does the trick.

What is "My Disney Adventure Begins: 3 Weeks Until Liftoff!"?

"My Disney Adventure Begins: 3 Weeks Until Liftoff!" is a themed party pack from Pampered Chef that includes everything you need to create magical Disney-inspired dishes at home.

What is included in the party pack?

The party pack includes a recipe collection book, themed kitchen tools and accessories, and ingredients to make delicious and fun Disney-inspired dishes.

Can I customize the party pack to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of options for those with dietary restrictions. You can contact a consultant to discuss your specific needs and they can help you customize the party pack accordingly.

Do I need any additional items to use the party pack?

The party pack includes all the necessary kitchen tools and ingredients, but you may need to provide your own basic cooking equipment such as pots, pans, and measuring cups.

Can I purchase the party pack without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase the party pack directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through their website without hosting a party. However, hosting a party may offer benefits such as discounts and free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
  • PampMomof3