• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney on Ice: "Worlds of Fantasy" - April 9-12

I went to the one in Cleveland right before Christmas and we ALL enjoyed it. I would go to Disney on Ice over the Circus anytime.
sklay723
Gold Member
Totally off-topic, so I figured the lounge was the place to post this. Last year I was given tickets by someone I do freelance graphic design work for. The Disney on Ice show was making a stop in a city near us, but my kids were too young to really appreciate it so I took my friend and her daughters. We had a BLAST. It was the "Princess Wishes" show.

This year, "Worlds of Fantasy" is the Disney on Ice show coming to town, the weekend of April 9-12. Again, I was kindly given tickets! We're going to the show on April 9th. DH was scheduled to work that day, getting off shift at 6 p.m. and home by 7...but it takes us 45 minutes to drive to the arena and the show starts at 7:30, so I asked him to unload that shift on someone else (since it is off-duty work and the pay is really good on it, it was snatched up pretty quickly!).

I am SO excited because my kids are finally old enough to really appreciate and enjoy the show. We took them to the circus in January and they were definitely entertained, but they are HUGE Disney fans so I think they'll be even more excited about this show. The featured characters are Ariel (the Little Mermaid), the Lion King, Cars, and Tinkerbell and friends, basically some of their favorites! And of course, Mickey and Minnie will be there! How sad is it that I am probably going to be the happiest one out of the four of us to be there? :blushing:

I thought you were wondering if Walt Disney was the first cryogenics case.

DH and I took my 5 yr old for the first time a few days before Christmas when it was in town here. I had never gone before, and let me tell you, we probably won't ever miss another one! It was so awesome! The costumes, skating, etc was amazing...you will NOT be disappointed! Have fun!

We go every time we get the chance. Just went and saw the one you are going to see. It is totally awesome, you won't be let down.
My DS has been 2x now, first time he was 2 and 2nd time he was 4, he enjoyed it both times.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought you were wondering if Walt Disney was the first cryogenics case.

You always make me laugh!!!

We just went last Saturday. We saw Ariel, Lion King, Lilo & Stitch, and Peter Pan. I'm a huge Disney fan, so of course I loved it. Our kids are 6, 4, and 2 and they were totally into it. I think that is the longest our baby has ever sat still! The best part is just seeing their faces light up when they see the characters come out. Have fun and enjoy it!

I don't know when they started this, but I remember going when I was a kid! I did go probably about 7 years ago also, as an adult, without kids, with my family that had kids. i had a blast. Even bought a snow cone in a Abu cup LOL

We went to the one in Cleveland right before Christmas and we ALL enjoyed it. I would go to Disney on Ice over the Circus anytime. We worth every penny we spent on it.

1. What is "Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy" all about?

"Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy" is an ice skating performance that brings together beloved Disney characters and stories, such as "Toy Story," "The Little Mermaid," "Cars," and "Tinker Bell," in a magical show full of music, dancing, and dazzling ice skating routines.

2. When and where is "Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy" taking place?

The show will be at the April 9-12 at the [venue] in [city]. You can check the exact showtimes and buy tickets on our official website or through authorized ticket vendors.

3. Is there an age limit for "Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy"?

No, the show is suitable for all ages. It's a great experience for families to enjoy together, but even adults who grew up with Disney stories will love the performance.

4. Can we take photos or videos during the show?

Photography and videography are not allowed during the show, as it can distract the performers and other audience members. However, you can take photos and videos before and after the show and during intermission.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for "Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy"?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available. You can check our website or follow us on social media for updates and announcements. Additionally, group discounts may be available for large groups of 15 or more people. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • carissaz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies