• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Disney money saving tips for a family of 5 at the Contemporary?

umbrella stroller that is easy to collapse because you can bring these on the busses and monorail. Ones rented at Disney can't leave the parks.
If you are taking your baby and plan on him/her sleeping in a Pack N Play, do a dry run at home before you go to make sure he/she WILL sleep in it!

Also, if you are renting/using the crib or PNP from the hotel, be SURE to bring your own sheets.

I don't know if anyone else hates buying bathing suits as much as I do, but the only ones I will wear are from Land's End, they really look nice even if you aren't a size 2, and after 4 kids I ask a lot of a bathing suit! Anyway, I needed a new top because I am still breastfeeding and I went to the Land's End overstocks and got a bottom for $7.99 and a top for $5.99 and they have Free shipping right now!!!! Usually a top and bottom are over $100. I am so excited. Also if you buy something you don't want or like you can return it at any Sears. Just thought I would share.

cincychef said:
I don't know if anyone else hates buying bathing suits as much as I do, but the only ones I will wear are from Land's End, they really look nice even if you aren't a size 2, and after 4 kids I ask a lot of a bathing suit! Anyway, I needed a new top because I am still breastfeeding and I went to the Land's End overstocks and got a bottom for $7.99 and a top for $5.99 and they have Free shipping right now!!!! Usually a top and bottom are over $100. I am so excited. Also if you buy something you don't want or like you can return it at any Sears. Just thought I would share.

Thank you! I just bought a new suit for $16! Thanks!

If you are not bringing a laptop, make sure you bring extra memory cards for your camera. I was just taking pics of my niece before she went off to prom on Friday night and my card filled up FAST! I am going to buy another one on Amazon right now!

Make sure you have the postal service hold your mail while you are away.https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/landingView.doAlso, suspend your newspaper delivery. Put lights on timers.

cincychef said:

did you need a special code for free shipping???

It says the free shipping ends tonight. I got an email from them, but there wasn't a promo code listed.

Try signing up for their email, maybe that would work?

i googled it. The coupon code is june1 and the pin is 2695

the free shipping expires TONIGHT! I just ordered a whole bunch of suits and will return what doesn't work. You can do returns for free at Sears stores.

I had a friend come back from Disney last week and she said there was a sign at the pools that said you could not use the disposable diapers in the pools, you needed a diaper cover. Does anyone know about this? I can't find any info on it.
Thanks!!!!

dannyzmom said:
Anyone at the Contemporary with boys in the 8-11 age range? Oh, and I guess I'll be needing a playmate for me 38yr old boy as well LOL (um, and much to his disappointment, I don't mean THAT kind of playmate LOL)

We will be at the Contemporary and my boys are 9 and 12.

We are at the Contemporary. We'll have 2 girls ages 14 and 6 and one boy age 12

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • jcsmilez
  • Products and Tips