• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Level 2 Earners: Planning Your Trip & Saving Money on Meals

In summary, Level 2 earners are planning on going in a day or two early, staying at the same hotel, and eating out. They also have plans to do a character breakfast on Sunday and to drive down Friday and stay until the following Friday/Saturday.
christinaspc said:
Call disney direct and tell him you have a 3day hopper pass and you want to add more days and they will tell you how much it is to add a day and tell you to find any guest servicce person at the park and they can exchange the tickets for the extra days and you pay them directly.

You can also go to the Disney website. Act as if you are purchasing Park Hopper tickets without hotel, etc. Once you put in the # of people, you will get a chart that shows you how much it is for the # of days you want. Say you want 6-day tickets, ie. adding 3 days to the PC tickets. Subtract the 3-day price from the 6-day price and you'll see how much extra you have to pay. It's not much!!! You can also add the Water Parks & More option for an additional cost. Coronado Springs is next to one of the water parks. We're adding that option and probably going there after we arrive on Sunday.

The PC info was specific in saying that we need to upgrade our Park Hopper tickets with the concierge at Coronado Springs and not with any ticket counter on property as most people can do. When you add days or upgrades to a ticket, they look at the original purchase price. I hope we're not socked with extra charges b/c PC bought them at a discount.

Becca, I hadn't seen that, I hope so too! We are adding 3 days to ours and was thinking that it would only be like $50 more for all 4 of us!!

I wanted to fax CSR with preferred room choices and a sister consultant said that the PC have designated rooms for us. I think I remember reading that somewhere, depending on your sales level, depends on what room status you will receive. Did I read that right? Help me out here??!?!?!

cookn' katie said:
I wanted to fax CSR with preferred room choices and a sister consultant said that the PC have designated rooms for us. I think I remember reading that somewhere, depending on your sales level, depends on what room status you will receive. Did I read that right? Help me out here??!?!?!

Yes, Pampered Chef assigns your room.

This came in on a news wire today I am going to call 1st

If you earned the "Celebrate the Magic" incentive trip and are arranging your own flight, you can reserve your spot on Disney's Magical Express shuttle service starting May 1. Save the date and call (407) 827-6777 or (866) 599-0951 to book your complimentary airport/hotel transfers. You will not have a reservation number and will need to ask for an operator once you're prompted by the automated system. Your name will be saved in the reservation system and they'll be able to look you up.

Can't wait

Got my ME tickets!! Yipee, 28 days and counting!

Will we get anything from PC in the mail regarding our trip or do we get everything when we arrive?

I was told we would get a information packet sometime between the middle to the end of may about our trip from pampered chef.

I called the agency a few weeks ago, they said a packet would be Fed Exed on or around May 21st!! I will be eating at Whispering Canyon 4 weeks from tonight!! Yipee!!

Travel docs came today along with the Cool & Serve. What a Magical Day!!! 3 weeks and 1 day to go.

I got my Cool N Serve yesterday but no docs, so I'm hoping today...

I am so jealous!! I want both to hurry and get here, but right now the Cool and Serve especially!! I want it to have for a booth I am doing tomorrow!!

Got my packet yesterday!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!! Quick question~ The night we are at HS they say we have fireworks at 11, do you think these are the Fantasmic fireworks show? If not, I really want to go to them. And Fantasmic is only showing Friday the 11, Sunday the 13 or Thursday the 17th. We get in Friday and I hadn't planned on getting park passes that day, they would only cost us like $13 more, but if PC is showing them. Then Sunday, we are getting up really early Monday for extra MK hours. Thursday night would work for us too, but we have a 8 am flight home! Any ideas?? Who could I call??

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it will be Fantasmic fireworks. I am sure they will be great though.

Man, I didn't get my packet yet, it does come Fed Ex? Anyway we can track that one too?

It's FedEx from ITA travel. Since it came on Sat. I assume it's ground which means tomorrow at the earliest for you. Sorry :) I haven't even read the info yet.

Here's what was in my pkt.

Letter confirming who you have attending and what dates
pocket size agenda
little black book for Disney 2010
2 luggage tags for each person signed up for the trip

It's a large silver bubble envelope with a sticker on it that says..something like....to the level 2 achiever.......and a Disney pic.

I haven't gotten mine yet! :(

Thanks still waiting for my packet hurry up fed ex man

Is this packet just for those flying or is this for ALL?

It should be for all but good question. We made our own flight arrangements.

chefsteph07 said:
Is this packet just for those flying or is this for ALL?

for everyone

nope I made my own flight arrangements and I got my packet today!

Awesome! Impatiently awaiting then! LOL

My 12 year old daughter is reading the entire "little black book" and is going to plan our vacation to the minute! LOL. She is a walking/talking information wizard from the minute we got it! Every time I see her she has another tidbit to tell me about Disney. LOVE IT!! We are leaving Thursday the 10th, getting our park hopper passes on Friday morning and extending them 2 extra days. Going to hit the water parks!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookn' katie