• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Working Towards a Disney Trip: Esther's Journey

In summary, some members of the conversation are working towards earning the Pampered Chef's incentive trip to Disney. They are focusing on reaching certain sales targets and recruiting consultants to help them earn points. Others in the conversation have chosen not to participate in the trip due to not recruiting or having other priorities. Some have had success in earning previous incentive trips, while others are determined to reach their goal for this trip.
ChefEsther
Gold Member
Does anyone want to share if they are working towards the trip to Disney?

My family is working on level 2 - with sales though, but still working on recruiting 12 consultants this calendar year, so they will help my points too. I just don't want to count on anyone else to earn me points when I can be earning them - it would just be a letdown for me to not go on the trip because someone didn't qualify & I didn't get my 2000 pts, kwim?

I am due with baby #4 in July so I am working on getting as much as the sales work done before that, so double points month will help me a lot in reaching my goal. My sales target is high (for me) with 6500 a month, but I am actually working on 7500 from Jan - May.

So far for January 13, 2009, I am only at 1100, but with double points, that comes to 2200!

Esther

Well I WON'T be going because I don't recruit! Unfortunately the "program" isn't set up for those of us who have chosen not to!

I hope you make though and good luck and when your there you can have fun for me too!

just wanted to add that other than the trip, the reason I am upping my sales targets is that we want to purchase a new (to us) minivan before the baby comes - as our sedan & wagon won't cut it with 4 kiddoes! The sales will help with my commission & meeting our trip goals. It will be great to take our 4 children in 2010 - they will be 9, 8, 3 & 11m, and it is not a trip that would be part of our plans, financially, if it were not for Pampered Chef's incentive trip.Esther

I too am not aiming for the trip, I would love to, but I also do not recruit, hard to do with a full time job and a busy house hold as it is. I am also in and out of being active, so for me I'll never get there. Good Luck to those who are trying !!:thumbup::D

Great Videos on CC for those that are working towards Disney.
Lorna

I'm earning level 3. I want it bad. When you set your dreams on something, you can do it. I'm letting everyone know. "I don't recruit?" There's nothing to do. If you share your story, show your enthusiasm, they will come. I know it sound s cliche, but it's true. If you are honest, and make it about helping others, recruiting just happens. With the new requirements I've almost met my goal of director.

my Hubby and 5 kids have "set MY GOAL" for disney...LOL
I earned it back in 2000 when I first started with PC..I started in Oct. of 98 and that is when they announced the new trip incentive for the following year. I just thought it was normal to go for the trip so I started pounding the pavement..I helfd 15 of the original 17 shows I had booked for that January and got double pts that year...All 7 of us went to Disney that year...We had never been on a family trip..Now, my family just thinks the trips are normal for me to earn..Unfortunately my business has changed some over the years. When I finally got the idea of "recruiting" something had to give...I couldn't do it all, and I had to scale back on shows...that was OK!!! I still earned Cancun and Miami over the years...these past few years have been more of a struggle as my recruiting has seemed to come to stand still...I easily reached the first level for this past incentive with sales but didn't get 2 recruits to qualify so I don't get "any extra" for my efforts in terms of an incentive...Kinda bummed!!!
but, I am determined to reach the disney level for myself and my family this year...I am going to try to be more consistant from month to month..and now with the new career plan I will have to be, if I want to keep my directorship!!!!
Good luck to everyone reaching for a goal
karlene

ChefEsther said:
Does anyone want to share if they are working towards the trip to Disney?

My family is working on level 2 - with sales though, but still working on recruiting 12 consultants this calendar year, so they will help my points too. I just don't want to count on anyone else to earn me points when I can be earning them - it would just be a letdown for me to not go on the trip because someone didn't qualify & I didn't get my 2000 pts, kwim?

I am due with baby #4 in July so I am working on getting as much as the sales work done before that, so double points month will help me a lot in reaching my goal. My sales target is high (for me) with 6500 a month, but I am actually working on 7500 from Jan - May.

So far for January 13, 2009, I am only at 1100, but with double points, that comes to 2200!

Esther

CONGRATS! :)

I will work for the trip - I had about 63,000 points THIS year - so I think I should be able to get the trip to Disney....

I have my sites set for Level 3! I want to go to Disney in style!

I have my sites set for Level 3 as well. I have only earned level 1 for the past 2 years, so I will be working hard this year. I am also due with my 3rd child in July, so I need to plan for that as well.

I'm working towards this as well. My goal is Level 3 but I'd be ok with Level 2. My husband and I have not been to Disney since we got engaged there in 2005. We used to go every year before that then we were saving for wedding and now it's just not affordable. I don't know if he can wait till June we used to alwasy go in February. Maybe we'll go in Feb and June!:)

Hello,
I am new to the site and I thought I would take a minute to say hi!
I seem to be veiwing a lot...since I don't know anyone I feel like a peeping TOM...
I am from Ontario so I thought I would try this section and say Hello....

Heather

lassie said:
Hello,
I am new to the site and I thought I would take a minute to say hi!
I seem to be veiwing a lot...since I don't know anyone I feel like a peeping TOM...
I am from Ontario so I thought I would try this section and say Hello....

Heather

Welcome!

I am also going for level 3. Whenever I do a party or am on the phone my three boy's put on their mickey mouse ear hats that the PC fairy left them on New Years Day. ;) They love it and think they are truly helping me earn the trip. :)

Are the CDN levels different than the US levels?

My sites are set on Level 2 and so are the kids they started asking mom have you started earning mickey points yet and I said yes I have finally they started asking this since december lol they are so excited about this.

1. How does working for Pampered Chef help fund your Disney trip?

Pampered Chef offers a generous commission on sales, which can be used to save up for a Disney trip. Additionally, hosting parties and events can also bring in extra income to put towards your trip.

2. How much do I need to sell in order to earn enough for a Disney trip?

The amount needed will vary depending on the cost of your trip and your personal sales goals. However, on average, consultants can earn anywhere from $500-$1000 or more per month, which can significantly contribute towards a Disney trip fund.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef discount towards my Disney trip?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef discount cannot be applied towards a Disney trip. However, the extra income earned from sales and parties can still help fund your trip.

4. Are there any special promotions or incentives for consultants working towards a Disney trip?

Yes, Pampered Chef occasionally offers special promotions and bonuses for consultants working towards a specific goal, such as a Disney trip. Be sure to check with your team leader or the company's website for any current offers.

5. How can I save money on my Disney trip while still working for Pampered Chef?

Aside from using your Pampered Chef income towards your trip, you can also take advantage of the company's travel discounts, which can help save money on accommodations and other travel expenses. Additionally, you can use your skills as a consultant to host a Disney-themed cooking class or party, which can help cover some of the costs for your trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Barbara Larsen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Marg