• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Can earning points with Pampered Chef lead to a free Disney vacation?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant named Michelle who is excited to have earned a free trip to Disney through her sales and recruiting efforts with Pampered Chef. She shares her success with qualifying for the trip by earning 52,334 points and recruiting four new team members. She also mentions her first full year in the business and expresses her love for the company. Other consultants congratulate her and share their own experiences with earning the trip. There is also a discussion about the requirements for earning the trip, specifically the rule about 50% of total sales points needing to come from core sales. Some consultants clarify this rule and share their understanding of it. Michelle also shares her personal goal of recruiting more team members like her first recruit.
mscharf
I am SOOOOO excited just can't hold it in!!! I was 10,000 points away at the beginning of the month, but as of last night I have 52,334 points!!! Helped qualify 4 recruits (2 just signed last week!) and did a little over $2,000 in sales. I am soo happy, my first full year in the business and we are traveling for FREE!! I LOVE THE PAMPERED CHEF!
Michelle

Wahoo for you!!!

Congrats!!!

A Big Wahoo to you

Congratulations!! That's awesome!

Congrats! be sure that half of your total points came from core sales! I almost made that mistake!

You go girl!

PCJenni said:
Congrats! be sure that half of your total points came from core sales! I almost made that mistake!

I saw this post and had NO IDEA what you were talking about!! So, sick to my stomach, I went searching on CC and sure enough I found this, did the math and I still made it by $294!!!!! :yuck::yuck::eek::eek: I AM STILL SICK ABOUT THIS, B/C IF I DIDN'T MAKE IT I WOULD HAVE BEEN CRUSHED, NOT TO MENTION MY KIDS!!!

Needless to say, this will be one of my training points at my Back to Business meeting on Monday.

This is my first full year in business, and I am a Director, and I DIDN'T KNOW THIS!! So thanks for the heads up :rolleyes:

Congratulations, Michelle. How nerve-racking!

Enjoy Disney!

Congratulations Michelle - way to go!! How many did you recruit in your first year?

Gina M said:
Congratulations Michelle - way to go!! How many did you recruit in your first year?

I signed and qualified 10 in my first line this year, and I have 2 senior consultants, and 1 team leader (and one of hers in a SC)!!!

That is really great Michelle - way to work your business! I just recruited my very first recruit this year and she's doing wonderfully - if I could clone her and get a bunch more like her - that's my goal!

Yes Michelle that is a good lesson to keep going bak and add up everything many times ...... a few years ago with a sell a thon I was 3.64 short on the
6000 dollar level , cause I added in a May show I did 7200 that month of June but forgoth that 1 of those shows had been a May show
All my fault so yes Thank goodness you added it up again that would have been a bad one
See you in Disney

There was someone who missed Hawaii by like $25 because she never thought she could get it and wasn't tracking it. She had talked about it in trainings.

Congrats on an awesome first year! Disney is the first trip I've earned & I've been doing this 8 years.

Awesome job! I had a similar story (needed 12k at the beginning of the month) and made it too! Can't wait to live it up in Disney!

PCJenni said:

Just a thought I wanted to try and clarify as I thought the same thing as this until I was described the program to make me understand, I just tried to clarify this on Directors Chef Success as well but haven't had any responses yet...

I think this statement is off and is a common mis-conception as it was my orignial thought as well. I've had it explained to me by several upline Directors and this is what they are saying... Here's an excerpt directly from the rules and regulations on the incentive trip page:

"A minimum of 50% of total sales points must come from core sales (Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Wedding Showers, Fundraisers and
individual orders submitted via mail or PamperedPartner Plus®)."

That's a minimum of TOTAL SALES POINTS, not TOTAL INCENTIVE POINTS. So what it's saying is that if you had 10,000 in sales, 5000 of that would have had to come from core sales. They just want to make sure that most of your sales are being earned through actual cookings show and not online shows, etc. So in essence, the 26,000 figure is really irrevelant. What's important is that whatever you sold last year, that 50% of it is from Core Sales.

Make sense? Again, I won't say that's FOR SURE the way it is, but that's the way my upline has described it to me and that's my understanding... just thought I'd put it out there in case it helps anyone in that particular situation. I, myself, was a much stronger recruiter this year as compared to seller and earned the trip on recruiting!

OhmyDLM said:
Just a thought I wanted to try and clarify as I thought the same thing as this until I was described the program to make me understand, I just tried to clarify this on Directors Chef Success as well but haven't had any responses yet...

I think this statement is off and is a common mis-conception as it was my orignial thought as well. I've had it explained to me by several upline Directors and this is what they are saying... Here's an excerpt directly from the rules and regulations on the incentive trip page:

"A minimum of 50% of total sales points must come from core sales (Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Wedding Showers, Fundraisers and
individual orders submitted via mail or PamperedPartner Plus®)."

That's a minimum of TOTAL SALES POINTS, not TOTAL INCENTIVE POINTS. So what it's saying is that if you had 10,000 in sales, 5000 of that would have had to come from core sales. They just want to make sure that most of your sales are being earned through actual cookings show and not online shows, etc. So in essence, the 26,000 figure is really irrevelant. What's important is that whatever you sold last year, that 50% of it is from Core Sales.

Make sense? Again, I won't say that's FOR SURE the way it is, but that's the way my upline has described it to me and that's my understanding... just thought I'd put it out there in case it helps anyone in that particular situation. I, myself, was a much stronger recruiter this year as compared to seller and earned the trip on recruiting!

HUH???? I am not understanding....

mscharf said:
HUH???? I am not understanding....
What she's saying is that you would want to take the number of points you've earned in sales (not counting recruiting and bonus points etc), and make sure half of those are earned from Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Bridal Showers and Fundraisers.Jenni's concern is that if more than 50% of your sales are from online and individual orders, you won't qualify for the trip. As mentioned, the rule is in place to keep the core of our business as a "home party" business, and discourage consultants from selling online so much that they lose touch with their customers.

NooraK said:
What she's saying is that you would want to take the number of points you've earned in sales (not counting recruiting and bonus points etc), and make sure half of those are earned from Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Bridal Showers and Fundraisers.

Jenni's concern is that if more than 50% of your sales are from online and individual orders, you won't qualify for the trip. As mentioned, the rule is in place to keep the core of our business as a "home party" business, and discourage consultants from selling online so much that they lose touch with their customers.

EXACTLY! So throw the 26,000 sales number out the window for the Level II trip and just make sure that whatever it is that you sold, that 50% of it is from CORE sales! Thanks, I think you said it better than me :)

I understand now... thanks.

1. What is the Disney Here We Come!!! event?

The Disney Here We Come!!! event is a special trip organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants and their families to visit the Disney theme parks. It is a fun and exciting way for consultants to connect with each other and enjoy a magical vacation together.

2. When and where is the Disney Here We Come!!! event taking place?

The Disney Here We Come!!! event takes place every year at different times and locations. The specific details, including dates and location, will be announced by Pampered Chef closer to the event. Make sure to stay updated on the event page and through emails from the company.

3. How can I qualify to attend the Disney Here We Come!!! event?

To qualify for the Disney Here We Come!!! event, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet the specific criteria set by the company. This may include sales goals, team building requirements, or other qualifications. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements from Pampered Chef.

4. Can family members join me for the Disney Here We Come!!! event?

Yes, family members are welcome to join you for the Disney Here We Come!!! event. However, there may be additional fees for family members to attend. Please refer to the event details and consult with your team leader for more information.

5. What can I expect from the Disney Here We Come!!! event?

The Disney Here We Come!!! event is a fun and memorable experience for all who attend. You can expect to enjoy exclusive activities and events organized by Pampered Chef, as well as have free time to explore the Disney parks with your family. It is also a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and build lasting relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCMomto4
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg