• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings: 10% Discount for Standing Orders | Order Form Tips

In summary, you can offer a 10% discount to businesses that have a standing order with you. You do this by entering "consultant's gift" under payment on your order form. When the order is completed, it will ask if you want to add this to your expense sheet. If so, you will receive a 10% discount on your commission.
pampermeRai
Can I offer a discount to businesses that have a standing order with me- say 10% (like buying in bulk) and, if so, when they order do I pay the difference 10% andhow do I do that on the order form? Thanks!:)

your business, your terms. :)Yes, you can give away the farm if you wanted.... anything you choose to do, it's your business.

When you enter the order into PP, under payment you choose Consultant's Gifts for the 10% difference you are giving.

It will ask you if you want to add this to your expense sheet, answer yes. How'd you get a company?

Hope this helps. :D

pampermeRai said:
Can I offer a discount to businesses that have a standing order with me- say 10% (like buying in bulk) and, if so, when they order do I pay the difference 10% andhow do I do that on the order form? Thanks!:)
You can offer any extra incentive you want and yes you do pay the difference. (technically it's off your commission but you have to pay it with the order) You pay the difference by doing a drop down under payment and choosing "consultant gift".

10 %I have a customer who buys from me about 3-4 times a year and spends about $800 a time. I offer him a 10% discount and I also put my business card in with the products!

pampermeRai said:
Thanks so much for all the great ideas fellow P.C.ers!! I love this site! It is so helpful!!:D

chefkeri said:
Yes, you can give away the farm if you wanted.... anything you choose to do, it's your business.

When you enter the order into PP, under payment you choose Consultant's Gifts for the 10% difference you are giving.

It will ask you if you want to add this to your expense sheet, answer yes. How'd you get a company?

Hope this helps. :D
I went around everywhere!:) giving packets of info

jfljlsjdlfjpoierpkwjfdsjfljsljfpsierjslkdjflsdf

If that person buys $800 a time, they would have a show and therefore get their own discount number you can use each time, When it expires hopefully they would be ready to buy again. Don't take it out of your pocket if you don't have to!
Good for you for getting in on a great customer!!

So true ChefNic- I weighed that option but then I get all host benefits, etc. I can't afford to buy all the stuff I need and if I don't have a good month during an consultant promotion, This helps me! I usually give him something extra for his wife. Thanks though!

What is the Standing Orders program?

The Standing Orders program allows customers to set up recurring orders for their favorite Pampered Chef products. This ensures they never run out of their must-haves and also qualifies them for a 10% discount on each order.

How do I sign up for Standing Orders?

To sign up for Standing Orders, simply fill out the order form provided on our website and indicate which products you would like to receive on a recurring basis. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in setting up your standing orders.

What are the benefits of the Standing Orders program?

The Standing Orders program not only guarantees that you always have your favorite products on hand, but it also saves you money with a 10% discount on each order. It also simplifies the ordering process, as you don't have to remember to place an order each time you run out of a product.

Can I make changes to my Standing Orders?

Yes, you can make changes to your Standing Orders at any time. Simply log into your account on our website and make adjustments to your recurring order. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in making changes to your standing orders.

Is there a minimum commitment for the Standing Orders program?

No, there is no minimum commitment for the Standing Orders program. You can cancel or make changes to your standing orders at any time without any penalties or fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • DizziePixie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies