• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Discount to customers

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
Can I offer a discount to businesses that have a standing order with me- say 10% (like buying in bulk) and, if so, when they order do I pay the difference 10% andhow do I do that on the order form? Thanks!:)

chefkeri

Oct 3, 2005
your business, your terms. :)

Yes, you can give away the farm if you wanted.... anything you choose to do, it's your business.

When you enter the order into PP, under payment you choose Consultant's Gifts for the 10% difference you are giving.

It will ask you if you want to add this to your expense sheet, answer yes. How'd you get a company?

Hope this helps. :D

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
pampermeRai said:
Can I offer a discount to businesses that have a standing order with me- say 10% (like buying in bulk) and, if so, when they order do I pay the difference 10% andhow do I do that on the order form? Thanks!:)
You can offer any extra incentive you want and yes you do pay the difference. (technically it's off your commission but you have to pay it with the order) You pay the difference by doing a drop down under payment and choosing "consultant gift".

KirstenAnne

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2006
10 %

I have a customer who buys from me about 3-4 times a year and spends about $800 a time. I offer him a 10% discount and I also put my business card in with the products!

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
pampermeRai said:
Thanks so much for all the great ideas fellow P.C.ers!! I love this site! It is so helpful!!:D

pampermeRai

Mar 12, 2006
chefkeri said:
Yes, you can give away the farm if you wanted.... anything you choose to do, it's your business.

When you enter the order into PP, under payment you choose Consultant's Gifts for the 10% difference you are giving.

It will ask you if you want to add this to your expense sheet, answer yes. How'd you get a company?

Hope this helps. :D
I went around everywhere!:) giving packets of info

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
If that person buys $800 a time, they would have a show and therefore get their own discount number you can use each time, When it expires hopefully they would be ready to buy again. Don't take it out of your pocket if you don't have to!
Good for you for getting in on a great customer!!

KirstenAnne

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2006
So true ChefNic- I weighed that option but then I get all host benefits, etc. I can't afford to buy all the stuff I need and if I don't have a good month during an consultant promotion, This helps me! I usually give him something extra for his wife. Thanks though!