• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Discount Card Fundraiser for County Fair | 4-H Board

In summary, a Discount Card Fundraiser is a program where a group or organization sells discount cards to their supporters, who can then use the card to receive discounts or special offers at participating businesses. The group keeps a portion of the proceeds from each card sold as a fundraiser. The cards are typically sold through a partnership with a company that offers them, and the discounts can vary but often include dining, shopping, entertainment, and other local services. The amount of money raised depends on the number of cards sold and the percentage of proceeds received, but this type of fundraiser can be very successful. There may be some initial costs or fees associated with the fundraiser, but they are typically minimal. It is important to carefully research and consider all costs before
straitfan
Gold Member
Our county 4-H board is putting together one of those discount cards to sell as a fundraiser for our county fair this summer. A lot of our schools, etc. around here do these. I know our Farm Bureau one has a Mary Kay consultant and maybe even a Tupperware consultant on theirs. Do our rules allow for me to be listed on one and offer a discount? What about putting my PWS on it? Anyone have any experience with this?

TIA:angel:

If your website isn't going to be posted online, I'd think it's fine to do this.

Hi there! I think it's a great idea to have local businesses and consultants on the discount card to support the county fair fundraiser. As for your specific question, I believe it would depend on the rules and guidelines set by your 4-H board. It's always best to check with them first to ensure you are following any regulations. As for promoting your PWS, it would likely be allowed as long as it's within the guidelines and doesn't conflict with any other businesses on the card. I haven't personally had experience with this, but I hope it works out for you! Best of luck with the fundraiser!

What is a Discount Card Fundraiser?

A Discount Card Fundraiser is a program where a group or organization sells discount cards to their supporters, who can then use the card to receive discounts or special offers at participating businesses. The group keeps a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each card as a fundraiser.

How does the Discount Card Fundraiser work?

The group or organization will typically partner with a company that offers discount cards. They will then sell the cards to their supporters, who can use the card to receive discounts at participating businesses. The group keeps a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each card, which they can use to fundraise for their cause.

What types of discounts are typically offered on the Discount Card?

The discounts offered on the Discount Card can vary, but they often include discounts on dining, shopping, entertainment, and other local services. Some cards may also offer discounts on online purchases or for national businesses.

How much money can a group or organization raise through the Discount Card Fundraiser?

The amount of money a group or organization can raise through the Discount Card Fundraiser will depend on the number of cards sold and the percentage of proceeds they receive from each sale. However, this type of fundraiser can be very successful and has the potential to raise a significant amount of money for the group's cause.

Are there any upfront costs or fees associated with the Discount Card Fundraiser?

There may be some initial costs or fees associated with the Discount Card Fundraiser, such as purchasing the cards or partnering with a company that offers them. However, these costs are typically minimal and can be offset by the potential earnings from the fundraiser. It is important to carefully research and consider all costs before starting a Discount Card Fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SUSANDISCOCAIAFA
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies