• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Discontinued Items We Didn't See Coming

In summary, Doris' video was a good way to let her followers know about the discontinued items and how they will be affected by this. The products will be replaced by better ones, so her followers will be better off.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I won't spoil it for those who have not watched Doris' video, but I will say that only one thing surprised me. 2 or 3 kind of surprised me. The rest of them ... I'm kind of surprised they're still there.

And I'm glad they're telling us about the discontinued items before conference so those of us with July shows can be prepared.

This is big. I'm so very happy that Doris chose to let us know now. This will be good for the company. I also think this will be good for my July sales.

Intrepid_Chef said:
I won't spoil it for those who have not watched Doris' video, but I will say that only one thing surprised me. 2 or 3 kind of surprised me. The rest of them ... I'm kind of surprised they're still there.And I'm glad they're telling us about the discontinued items before conference so those of us with July shows can be prepared.
What do you mean by :surprised they are still there"? Did I miss her mentioning products?

cochef said:
What do you mean by :surprised they are still there"? Did I miss her mentioning products?
Below the link to the video was the PDF link showing what was discontinued. But Amanda posted it also in the Flyers & Letters forum, if you don't want to go back to CC. :)

Last edited:
duh - that's what I get for reading it such a hurry.

It's about time we "got the lead out" of our product line. There's nothing leaving that I'm dismayed to see go. A few things I like and am sad about, but I'm not heartbroken about anything.

I would rather have a smaller top-notch product line than a bloated line full of crap .

I agree. There's nothing on the list I'm heartbroken over. I may stock up on a couple of the pantry items, though.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the discontinued items. It's always a bit sad to see some of our favorite products go, but I'm sure our new products will be just as amazing! I'm glad that you found the heads up about the discontinued items helpful for your July shows. As consultants, it's important for us to stay informed and prepared for any changes. Looking forward to seeing what new products we have in store at conference!

What are the most popular discontinued items?

The most popular discontinued items include the classic batter bowl, the mini serving spatula, the stainless steel cookie scoop, the large round stone with handles, and the garlic peeler.

Why were these items discontinued?

These items were discontinued due to changes in consumer demand, production costs, and company strategies. Pampered Chef constantly evaluates and updates its product offerings to better meet the needs and preferences of its customers.

Can I still purchase these discontinued items?

Unfortunately, these items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces.

Will there be replacements for these discontinued items?

Pampered Chef is always working on developing new and improved products, so there may be similar items available in the future. However, there are currently no plans to directly replace these discontinued items.

Can I still get support for these discontinued items?

While these items are no longer available for purchase, Pampered Chef still offers support and assistance for any issues or questions you may have. You can contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies