• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter Catalog Discontinued Products: Get the Inside Scoop from Attendees!

In summary, the only thing I've noticed so far when paging through the F/W catalog is the 8qt SS Mixing Bowl is gone.
rudy31
Hi everyone - I know that this topic has been part of the New Products thread, but figured maybe if we split the threads it would be easier for everyone to find... Any info on what's been discontinued in the new fall/winter catalog? Thanks so much for any information that can be provided by the attendees (wish I were there)! : )

This info doesn't come out until the last day. Until then, it's impossible to ask people to notice what they didn't see in the catalog.Count on the things that have been restyled, like the towels, twix its, I-Slice and can opener. That can opener still looks pretty freaky to me ...

we won't know til Thurs.the only thing I've noticed so far when paging through the F/W catalog is the 8qt SS Mixing Bowl is gone.

DebbieJ said:
we won't know til Thurs.

the only thing I've noticed so far when paging through the F/W catalog is the 8qt SS Mixing Bowl is gone.

Oh no! I've been wanting to get that. Guess I have motivation now!

Thanks for sending the 8 qt info.

I was hoping to find some people as crazy as our group - when we attended conference we would sit there at lunch and go through the current and new catalogs just to compare what's gone! The price increase for the DCB was found that way, as per the other thread.

Agreed - the cranberry / white color combos will likely be gone for next season.

DebbieJ said:
we won't know til Thurs.

the only thing I've noticed so far when paging through the F/W catalog is the 8qt SS Mixing Bowl is gone.

Oh NO! I sell at least one of these at every party! I need to buy one pronto and let a few of my customers know immediately that they need to get it before it's too late!

The price increase on the DCB was on the big screen during opening general session this morning.The other glazed stones went up in price as well. A lot of other things went up 50 cents here, $1 there. Honestly, we (or at least I) haven't had time to sit down and do what you describe. We used to do this at Career Club lunch, but since it's no more....

WOW - I can't believe they got rid of the Career Club lunch - bummer! Thanks so much for sending this info again.

We also noticed the wine charms are gone but didn't notice the 8 qt bowl.

I hoped the charms were gone last time. Alas, they were just harder to find!

Guess it's time for me to spend the money and get the SS set. I have been using the 8qt bowl at my shows.

Get it now because the set is increasing to $84.

wadesgirl said:
We also noticed the wine charms are gone but didn't notice the 8 qt bowl.

thank goodness! these annoyed me (sorry if anyone absolutely loves them), and never sold one set (but maybe that's my own fault)!

DebbieJ said:
The price increase on the DCB was on the big screen during opening general session this morning.

The other glazed stones went up in price as well. A lot of other things went up 50 cents here, $1 there.

Honestly, we (or at least I) haven't had time to sit down and do what you describe. We used to do this at Career Club lunch, but since it's no more....

wow! really Deb?! Do they do anything to reward us career club people!?! I think that that sucks...but I don't know enough to really pass judgement! lol! what do you think and is there anything else instead?!

Today is the last day so hopefully we'll find out soon. I was hoping too.

did I miss the list somewhere?!

The list of discontinued products is usually not officially handed out until the end of the last general session at NC... It is in the Fall/Winter Consultant Connection that they hand out first to attendees.

When does conference get over this year? I have been to about 7 conferences.. but I know things were different with it all being one conference this year!

According to the agenda posted on the HO site, it looks like it ended at 1 pm CST, but my guess is that everyone is trying to get to the airport to make it home. ; ) Or, doing the booking blitz.

Today is the last day but no idea what time it all get said and done. We'll have to be patient.... imagine that. lol :)

You're right - they spoiled us by giving us all that info over the last couple of days. : )

I know right!? :)

here's the list....not a whole lot that is truly discontinued, more color changes and one redesign1739 8 qt Stainless Bowl
1745 Flexible Funnels (changed color to Cranberry)
2651 Twix It (color change)
2758 Smooth Edge Can Opener (redesign)
2981 Microfiber Towel (color change)
2997 i-Slice (color change)
2154 Drink Charms
1336 Cranberry Deep Dish Baker
1351 White Mini Baker
1352 White DCB
1353 White Rectangular Baker
2362 Sweeten it up gift set
2371 Pizza Party set
2372 Sauce it up set
(there are new gift sets that are very similar)
1258 Quikut Paring Knives (color change)
1923 Season's Best
2943 RUFTH TrivetHalf Price Combos
hp62 Self Honing Knife Collection
hp71 Scraper Collection

DebbieJ said:
here's the list....not a whole lot that is truly discontinued, more color changes and one redesign

1739 8 qt Stainless Bowl
1745 Flexible Funnels (changed color to Cranberry)
2651 Twix It (color change)
2758 Smooth Edge Can Opener (redesign)
2981 Microfiber Towel (color change)
2997 i-Slice (color change)
2154 Drink Charms
1336 Cranberry Deep Dish Baker
1351 White Mini Baker
1352 White DCB
1353 White Rectangular Baker
2362 Sweeten it up gift set
2371 Pizza Party set
2372 Sauce it up set
(there are new gift sets that are very similar)
1258 Quikut Paring Knives (color change)
1923 Season's Best
2943 RUFTH Trivet

Half Price Combos
hp62 Self Honing Knife Collection
hp71 Scraper Collection

Thank you!!!

I wonder if the 8qt SS Bowl just got too expensive?? It is a really great size to have.

I will miss the Deep Dish Baker! I use that one a lot.

And it looks like they aren't keeping the white glazed around. Hmmm....how long has the white been out? A year?

Other than that, you are right, not much is truly leaving.

Last edited:
Thanks Deb! : )

I'm at work right now but will work on a Going Going Gone tonight when I get home. I'll have both email version (for subscribers) and printable (will attach here).

yes indeed Thanks Deb!

Joy do you want me to scan that page and email it to you? Or is this list sufficient?

PampChefJoy said:
I'm at work right now but will work on a Going Going Gone tonight when I get home. I'll have both email version (for subscribers) and printable (will attach here).

That will also be super. Thanks You.

Should we expect to see the stainless bowl on the outlet?Also, what do you all use that huge bowl for? I'm considering picking it up but need some convincing :)

when will HO let all of us know???

let you know what?

Debbie, where did you get this at conf? How did I miss it????

It's in the Special Edition Consultant News that was handed out along with the new paperwork as we left general session.

DebbieJ said:
let you know what?

sorry, i didn't hit refresh after walking away for a while.

jendill said:
sorry, i didn't hit refresh after walking away for a while.

that's okay....everything will be on Consultant's Corner by Monday July 19th.

msmileyface said:
Should we expect to see the stainless bowl on the outlet?

Also, what do you all use that huge bowl for? I'm considering picking it up but need some convincing :)

Anything you make large batches of. Also, do you find that you sometimes run out of mixing room in 6 qt? The large bowl helps.

Mostly, I use it for Potato Salad and Stuffing - since I make pretty large batches and need a lot of mixing room. I have some HUGE Thatsa Mega Bowl (or something) from Tupperware that I used until I got my 8 qt SS. The SS is SO much nicer!

JMO

DebbieJ said:
Joy do you want me to scan that page and email it to you? Or is this list sufficient?

This is fine if it's copied straight from the CN... I'll start working on GGG and the Fall Flash from all the info that's been posted and then finalize it once they upload the CN to CC on Monday. (wow, that's alot of abbreviations!)

Thanks for the updates!

msmileyface said:
Should we expect to see the stainless bowl on the outlet?

Also, what do you all use that huge bowl for? I'm considering picking it up but need some convincing :)

Oh, I want that bowl. One friend uses it in the middle of the table at interactive shows, as a "garbage bowl" like Rachel Ray--she throws in bits of waste, cans, tools she won't use again that night, then sorts thru it while she's cleaning up.

I used to have a great big bowl I used with ice and drink cans/bottles at parties.

It's nice even when you are mixing up a smaller batch to have a large bowl to mix it in, even if you are going to serve it in a smaller bowl.

I love the large Stainless Bowl for mixing those big batches of potato salad, pasta salad, homemade granola (I never thought I would find a bowl big enough for that), etc. I love it! Funny, though, I don't actually have it yet, I've been using my customers (she's a neighbor and friend who lets me use it for shows).

No pictures but maybe this will help.

Attachments

• FALL.doc
    90 KB · Views: 562

1. What products have been discontinued in the new Fall/Winter catalog?

The specific products that have been discontinued in the new Fall/Winter catalog vary each year and are not typically released until the catalog is officially launched. However, attendees at our annual conference may have some insider knowledge on which products will no longer be available. Keep an eye out for any announcements or sneak peeks from attendees on social media.

2. Will there be any replacement products for the discontinued items?

Yes, there will be new and exciting products to replace any discontinued items in the Fall/Winter catalog. Our team is always working hard to bring innovative and useful products to our customers, so you can look forward to discovering new favorites in the catalog.

3. How can I find out about discontinued products before the catalog is released?

While we cannot guarantee any information on discontinued products before the catalog is officially launched, you can keep an eye on our social media pages and website for any sneak peeks or announcements. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any updates on discontinued products.

4. Will there be any discounts on discontinued products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts on discontinued products. However, you can take advantage of any sales or promotions that may apply to these products before they are officially discontinued.

5. Can I still purchase discontinued products after they are no longer available in the catalog?

Once a product is discontinued, it will no longer be available for purchase. However, you may be able to find these products at a discounted price through our outlet sales or through third-party sellers. Keep in mind that these products may not be covered under our warranty or customer satisfaction guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Michelle K
  • Products and Tips
Replies