• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing Back Favorite Products: The Stoneware Baking Bowl

In summary, the Stoneware Baking Bowl is a popular baking dish made from natural stoneware material. It is loved for its even heat distribution and versatility in baking dishes such as casseroles, roasts, and desserts. It is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. It is recommended to use only nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the surface. To maintain the Stoneware Baking Bowl, it is important to avoid extreme temperature changes and never place it on a hot stovetop. Replacement pieces are also available for purchase through customer service.
Mystik
I was wondering if the company ever brings back some products that haven't been sold in awhile. Most specifically I'm thinking of the stoneware baking bowl.

Back by Popular Demand...Although I cannot say yes or no about the stoneware baking bowl, they do bring back products. Most recently, the Double Strength Vanilla.

Stoneware bowlTry the Trading Post - perhaps another consultant has one they would part with. Yes, they do re-introduce or re-engineer products. Maybe they'll come out with a smaller stoneware bowl for the 10" stoneware small stone?!

What is the Stoneware Baking Bowl and why is it a favorite product?

The Stoneware Baking Bowl is a versatile baking dish that is made from natural stoneware material. It is a favorite product because it provides even heat distribution while baking and is perfect for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasts, and desserts.

Is the Stoneware Baking Bowl safe to use in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Stoneware Baking Bowl is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. It is also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

Can I use metal utensils with the Stoneware Baking Bowl?

No, we recommend using only nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils with the Stoneware Baking Bowl to avoid scratching the surface.

How do I properly care for and maintain my Stoneware Baking Bowl?

To ensure the longevity of your Stoneware Baking Bowl, it is important to avoid extreme temperature changes and never place it directly on a hot stovetop. Always allow it to cool down before washing and avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.

Can I still purchase replacement pieces for my Stoneware Baking Bowl?

Yes, we offer replacement pieces for the Stoneware Baking Bowl. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies