• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Fate of Discontinued Products: Outlet or Oblivion?

In summary, some products will be discontinued and eventually go on the outlet, while others will stay in the product line for a longer time.
chefale
Does anyone know what will happen to the products that are going to be discontinued? Do they eventually go to the outlet?
Thanks

For many the inventory gets sold out...For others they eventually go on the outlet, but that might not be for 2-3 years sometimes...Other times they go in surprise boxes.

The Chillzanne line probably won't, but if the other products do it won't be for several months, from what I understand (from reading this awesome forum!!).

Sometimes they end up there, sometimes not...it just depends if they sell all of their inventory before they are retired.

Sorry...no easy answer to that one! We are always surprised with the outlet items...sometimes they are VERY OLD (as in, retired a LONG time ago) or pretty "new" stuff!

Ha! We were all writing essentially the same thing at the same time!!

BTW, chefale, WELCOME! I noticed that was your first post!

Wow you guys are amazing! Thanks for the reply and the welcome! I am loving this site! It is so nice that people help each other. Thanks again.

I bet the Tiles stuff will end up on the Outlet.

Oh, boy! I love the tiles. Bring 'em on.:love:​

I would guess that these items won't show up on the outlet until the guarentee time period is over and only if they still have stock.

these items won't show up on the outlet until the guarentee time period is over

That's what I was thinking. They'd need any backstock to honor the guarantee. So items with a 1 year guarantee would be on the outlet before ones with a 3 year.

How do we know if the product is no longer available? Will it say through PP3? I had someone ask if they could still get the Chillzanne Rect Server, but I wasn't sure if they could or not.
TIA for replies

kspry said:
That's what I was thinking. They'd need any backstock to honor the guarantee. So items with a 1 year guarantee would be on the outlet before ones with a 3 year.

Wow. I never even thought about it that way before. It makes perfect sense. So if for some reason they discontinue the forged cutlery or Executive cookware.....we would never hope to see it. Bummer.

1. Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

Unfortunately, once a product has been discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller or online marketplace.

2. Why do products get discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why a product may get discontinued. It could be due to low demand, changes in manufacturing, or the introduction of new and improved products.

3. Are discontinued products still covered under warranty?

Yes, discontinued products are still covered under warranty. If you experience any issues with a discontinued product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I get a refund or exchange for a discontinued product?

We do not offer refunds or exchanges for discontinued products. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible for a return or exchange within our standard return policy.

5. How can I suggest bringing back a discontinued product?

We always welcome customer feedback and suggestions. You can reach out to our customer service team or submit a suggestion through our website. While we cannot guarantee that a discontinued product will be brought back, we will consider all suggestions and feedback from our valued customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • higoobs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rhonda Reid
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies