• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upcoming Discontinued Products: September Updates for Customers

In summary, most of the discontinued products were citrus-colored items. The new products that have been added are stoneware, kid's items, and accessory sets.
silvaweb
Hi!

I have a show tonight and was wondering if anyone could tell me what products will be discontinued as of September. I know most have not been to conference yet. Mine was the first, but due to pregnancy and my hubby just getting laid off I couldn't go. I just didn't know if anyone could let me know so I can pass the info onto my customers tonight. They can wait to find out about the new stuff. But I thought discontinuing stuff usually gives them something else to buy. Thanks for any help.

The citrus colored items are no longer available in the fall. Citrus spatulas, towels and twix-it clips. Not sure of other items, just aware of those.

discontinued as of sept.1Products Discontinued as of Sept. 1
Classic Scrappers
#1651 Tangerine
#1652 Lemon
#1653 Lime

#2115 Toaster bags 4-pack
#2644 Twixit clip combo pack
#2963 Citrus stripped towel set
#2964 Patriotic towel set
#2560 Small serving tongs
#1318 Round platter
#2933 Bountiful Heart Stonware Mold

Hot Pad/Trivet
#2121 Timgerine
#2122 Lemon
#2123 Lime

#1868 Season's Best Recipe Collection Spring/summer 2005
#1867 Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef
#2207 Stoneware Sensations Cookbook
#1928 Triangles (set of 2-black)
#1945 Hospitality Set
#1965 Fondue Accessory Set
#1970 Accessory Forks
#1985 Entertaining Set
#2318 Nylon Tongs
#2112 Pampered Pie Set

Half Price Combinations
#9576 Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap and Lotion Caddy Set and Candle
#9671 Chillzanne Rectangle Server and 2 Chillzanne Bowls
#9674 Woven Selections Woven Rectangle Server and Classics Rectangle Baker
#9673 Stir-Fry Skillet with Clear View Glass Lid
#5256 3" Paring Knife, 5" Utility Knife and 8" Chef's Knife
#8198 Small Bowl Caddy and Small Bowls (set of 2)
#9574 Kid's Cookie Making Set and Kid's Apron & Chef's Hat (English)
#9575 Kid's Cookie Making Set and Kid's Apron & Chef's Hat (Spanish)

Thats the most I have seen discontinued in a long time. Some of those discontinued ones got me to wondering! ;)

ButThey've added so many more products!! The catalog is now several pages longer, now there are 48 pages!!!! The new products are awesome!! I don't want to spoil the surprise so be sure not to miss your cluster meeting. I know most will be this coming Monday.

1. Why are some products being discontinued?

Product discontinuations are a normal part of our business process. We regularly review our product line to ensure we are offering the best and most relevant products to our customers. This allows us to make room for new and exciting products to add to our lineup.

2. How often do you discontinue products?

We typically discontinue products twice a year, in January and September. However, there may be occasional exceptions if a product is not meeting our quality standards or if there is a sudden change in market trends.

3. Will any of my favorite products be discontinued?

We cannot guarantee that all products will continue to be available. However, we strive to provide a wide variety of products to suit different needs and preferences, so there will always be new and exciting options for you to try.

4. Can I still purchase discontinued products?

Discontinued products are only available while supplies last. Once they sell out, they will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend purchasing any favorite products before they are discontinued.

5. Can I return or exchange discontinued products?

As with all our products, items that are discontinued are still covered under our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with a discontinued product, please contact our customer service team for assistance with a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
peichef
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • Careyann