• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out the Pampered Chef Discontinued Products Outlet yet?

What does this mean for the surprise boxes? I was wondering the same thing myself. ...What does this mean for the surprise boxes?
I do not want to burst your bubbles ladies and gents but the outlet was brought about because they could not sell all the discontined and slightly damaged to the employees that worked at the company for a very and VERY VERY EXTREMLY LOW PRICE THAT WOULD MAKE YOU MAD EXTREMLY LOW PRICE so that have made the outlet. Keep in mindthough that when Doris did that she was giving all proceeds to the Second Harvest which goes to the hungry and less fortunate so do not be too angry. I was one of them that was able to donate and still enjoy some of those products. I worked at the home office and now am a consultant. The outlet is a way that will allow many to get what they all want as we still want what we cannot have. I hope we all enjoy the Outlet and it is not abused so that it is not removed. This is also one more way that it will encourage our customers to visit our websites and also encourage us as consultants to update our sites so that it has new info from time to time. I take the web savvy class every month becuz I hear different info that keeps me abreast to the ever changing world of the Internet. I recommend you do the same. Have a great!

thanks for that note.

I was thinking the outlet was to offset the Ebay selling. I know it won't have new stuff on it but will maybe encourage people to check it out before Ebay. I sent an email out about the outlet and I have had some great response to it already. My customers are as excited as me about viewing it, I can't wait till tomorrow to see how it's going to be. I hope it does really well.

carrdinal said:
I do not want to burst your bubbles ladies and gents but the outlet was brought about because they could not sell all the discontined and slightly damaged to the employees that worked at the company for a very and VERY VERY EXTREMLY LOW PRICE THAT WOULD MAKE YOU MAD EXTREMLY LOW PRICE so that have made the outlet. Keep in mindthough that when Doris did that she was giving all proceeds to the Second Harvest which goes to the hungry and less fortunate so do not be too angry. I was one of them that was able to donate and still enjoy some of those products. I worked at the home office and now am a consultant. The outlet is a way that will allow many to get what they all want as we still want what we cannot have. I hope we all enjoy the Outlet and it is not abused so that it is not removed. This is also one more way that it will encourage our customers to visit our websites and also encourage us as consultants to update our sites so that it has new info from time to time. I take the web savvy class every month becuz I hear different info that keeps me abreast to the ever changing world of the Internet. I recommend you do the same. Have a great!

Thanks for the info, but why would we be upset?

cmdtrgd said:
Thanks for the info, but why would we be upset?
That's what I was wondering. I think some of my customers will be thrilled! Happy customers makes for a happy me!

I think its a great thing! Is there a silver lining?

Does anyone see their outlet yet?? I can't find mine and I don't know if our sites haven't been updated yet, or what???

Wasn't it supposed to take effect 10-2-06? If so then they should be up tomorrow and I cannot wait to see what's on it!!!

Oh, I thought it was supposed to take effect today! Thanks Heather!

jenniferlynne said:
I new there was a reason I was hanging on to my website even though it never gets used :rolleyes:

DITTO!! I totally agree with you there...

Well it's 5:30 am here and no outlet. I thought for sure it would be up by now. I was so excited to see it this morning and then nothing. I hope there isn't a problem with it already.

It's 11:38 am here and I've already checked 4 times!!

It is up. Really disappointing. There is only 14 items in the outlet, 7 of which are the stoneware crocks. I was really looking forward to this outlet. what a let down.

How do I get it to show up on my web-site. Do I need to download it?

I still don't see it. Is it under "Our Products"? Do you have to do anything to the website to get it on there?

Swirl said:
I was thinking the outlet was to offset the Ebay selling. I know it won't have new stuff on it but will maybe encourage people to check it out before Ebay. I sent an email out about the outlet and I have had some great response to it already. My customers are as excited as me about viewing it, I can't wait till tomorrow to see how it's going to be. I hope it does really well.
I don't think that most who buy on ebay have access to the .biz websites so I don't think they will even see the outlet. I also think that those same consultants who sell the samples on ebay before the catalog is even out each season will buy up a bunch of the most asked for items and sell them too.

Lynn Singleton said:
It is up. Really disappointing. There is only 14 items in the outlet, 7 of which are the stoneware crocks. I was really looking forward to this outlet. what a let down.

I don't see it either. What did you click on to get there?
Schel

First I went to CC...manage business...order samples...thats where they are listed. I copied down the order #s, ( curiosity):confused: . Went to my site...our products, typed in #s & they showed up, but with NO pics!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Okay I found it on CC but it isn't on my website yet?? Isn't there suppose to be a link that goes to the Outlet not us having to type in the numbers???

Where did you find it at on Consultant's Corner?

I don't see it

whiteyteresa said:
Where did you find it at on Consultant's Corner?

I don't see it

Managing your business>Samples & Supplies> Order Product Sample s

But when will it show up on our websites for our customers to see/use????

:( Not as exciting as I had hoped it would be.

Wow - what a dissapointment! I can't believe they don't have more items available!

I am sure they'll bring more items in over the next few days. Right now it is only accessible for us - not customers.

Lynn Singleton said:

I think it said they would be changing it often with new lists that we should check back atleast every 7 days or so. They probably don't want to put it all out there at once (and if we are lucky there should be a ton of stuff left to see).

When is it supposed to go live then?

On the email it said starting October 2, you & your customers can get the products. But it's only 8:00 am in Chicago now, so maybe they are just now starting to add it. They probably added it to CC first for us. I noticed that the October CN is just now up too. The outlet will probably be available on our websites in an hour or so.

I'm surprised there isn't more... Although I do like some of the items that are up there!

I cannot access it on the website or on CC. When I go to "samples", it only shows me New Fall and Mid-Season. :(

I expected a wider variety, but I'm glad to see what's there.

Wow!! A lot of Stoneware Crocks!!! Like people were saying, hopefully items will change often to keep customers coming back to your website to check it out.

I am still looking for it on my website. Still not there. Hopefully soon. When someone can bring it up, let us know.

You all rock!!! Everyone is so helpful!!!

:)

Tracy Graham
/tracycooks
[email protected]

I just went to check out my website and there were a couple of things on there that I hadn't noticed before. There was an Asian for two set with the black triangles, petite squares, chopsticks, and I think 2 medium squares. There was also a Chillzanne cooler, wine bottle opener and tongs. There were both about $60 and now I can't find them again. Hmm...

Julie

OK... There are two ways to see these... 1) Click on "New" and scroll down to the gift sets. Or 2) Click on "Gift Sets" and see if you notice anything familiar.

I am not seeing anything different. The gift sets are current. What did you mean?:)

How do I find the gift sets?

SusanBP0129 said:
How do I find the gift sets?

OK... There are two ways to see these... 1) Click on "New" and scroll down to the gift sets. Or 2) Click on "Gift Sets"

Those gift sets are neat... Do you think they'll be available as samples?

Does that mean perhaps that there will be more discontinued products not available as samples?

supergirljennie said:
Those gift sets are neat... Do you think they'll be available as samples?
They aren't on the list now.

supergirljennie said:
Does that mean perhaps that there will be more discontinued products not available as samples?
Yes... seems to be.

I do see it on mine when I go to gift sets, but I wonder where the rest of the outlet stuff is.

Weekly Bites made it sound like it would be under "order products". So I was assuming you would see something worded for "Outlet" products.

Still looking. I guess we will all figure it out. But keep throwing out those helpful hints.

This is what I found in my weekly bites:

The Outlet will be available to customers through individual ordering via your Personal Web Sites, as a new category under “Our Products.”

Tracy

You think PC has some crocks taking up too much space?? Sheesh, I am glad this will be chaning frequently!

It's live now. :)

The "Outlet" just showed up on my website within the past 10 minutes.

at CC It's under sample orders.

When our websites first came out there were lots of bugs and problems because too many people were getting on at the same time. I'm sure it will all be working soon. Maybee on our sites after 12 noon like comission checks usually are. Let's be patient. Pampered Chef has offered us yet another great tool. Let's not get down on it too quickly!!!!

Last edited:
well just checked mine and didn't see it yet. hopefully soon. is it an actual link that says OUTLET under out products?

Anybody know if there's any difference between the current My Safe Cutters, and the Halloween Safe Cutters listed in the outlet? Thanks. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cat
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • ted122781