• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out the Pampered Chef Discontinued Products Outlet yet?

What does this mean for the surprise boxes? I was wondering the same thing myself. ...What does this mean for the surprise boxes?
I am glad people are finding my website helpful. Yes, copy and paste away!!!
I hope it works and is helpful to customers.

Now, I need to send an email out to past customers to make them aware. I guess we will see what happens, and what the response will be.

Hopefully HO has gotten email on the set up of the website. GREAT idea, just executed poorly.

Thanks to everyone for all of the great ideas that I get from you. Glad I could share one of my own.

Tracy

/tracycooks

:D :D :D

I love this idea! I just put it on mine b/c I had just hung the telehone up with a friend who was having trouble finding it. GREAT IDEA!

Just bumping this up a little longer to help others!!!

Tracy

/tracycooks

:D :D

I really hope that they get more stuff......I was hoping for a great list of items, such as the oven mitt, black triangles of simple additions, etc.

The crocks are really not making me too happy.......

The black triangles are in the gift set under...uh...gift sets, not in the outlet. I think it is just limited now because they are changing things up every few weeks. I think it is a great idea because it makes people return to my site again and again. If it was a ton of stuff then people would look once and be done.

jrstephens said:
But due to privacy it would not tell me who ordered. Do I never get to know? I would love to thank the person who ordered.

i just got an online activity email that gave me the name of the customer!

I think the limited selection is a good idea b/c it will keep our customers checking regularly. And I need something to boost my website activity. This is only the 3rd order I have had off it since April.

Hey all, I did something last night like Tracy did too...she was smart enough to tell y'all! Feel free to check me out under /lisacburns. I even downloaded a pic from the outlet :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cat
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • Trudie32