• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out the Pampered Chef Discontinued Products Outlet yet?

What does this mean for the surprise boxes? I was wondering the same thing myself. ...What does this mean for the surprise boxes?
kat29 said:
well just checked mine and didn't see it yet. hopefully soon. is it an actual link that says OUTLET under out products?

Yes, once it shows up on your site, it says "Outlet", it's all the way at the bottom.

It's on my site,
you have to click the order products tab, then place an order tab. Outlet is at the bottom.
So far there is no big "shop the outlet" on the main page of my site.

For those of you who haven't found your outlet, I found it by going to "Our Products", "How to Order", "click here to place an individual order" then "Outlet"Good Luck..

supergirljennie said:
Anybody know if there's any difference between the current My Safe Cutters, and the Halloween Safe Cutters listed in the outlet? Thanks. :)

The only thing I can see is that there are 4 to a package for the Halloween ones. Maybe a different recipe?

tracymagu said:
For those of you who haven't found your outlet, I found it by going to "Our Products", "How to Order", "click here to place an individual order" then "Outlet"

Good Luck..

Found it. Thanks!!!:D

I think the halloween ones are the same as regular, just orange and in a pack of four!

Yea! Its up!

I think the difference is just the color.

Mine is up too, but when my sis went to check it out in Arizona she couldn't see it?? What is up with that?

The halloween my safe cutters are orange and have a row of black pumpkins on the handle. They were originally sold individually like our current red ones are.

I was kind of hoping for more products; how about you guys? Maybe they will add more each month...

lacychef said:
I was kind of hoping for more products; how about you guys? Maybe they will add more each month...

Well the notice says "and items may change every 15-60 days" so I'm thinking they will add/change the products probably 2x a month. We'll just have to watch it and see what happens.

No Outlet in Canada :(I'm so sad...doesn't look like we're getting outlet in Canada. Our Oct CN didn't mention it and it's not showing up anywhere online for us :(

May I beg someone to post the current outlet items for us Canucks to read & weep over?;)

You can still purchase them of our websites, and be saving money! Use a PHD and you will save almost as much as we can! Click on my name here and choose visit website. Click order products, the choose outlet to see what is there!

I might pick up some of the halloween safe cutters for using with a kid's show. I was going to get several of the current cutters, but it'd be cheaper to get a pack or two of the outlet ones.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I might pick up some of the halloween safe cutters for using with a kid's show. I was going to get several of the current cutters, but it'd be cheaper to get a pack or two of the outlet ones.

I am hosting a Pampered Chef Halloween Mom & Me Halloween Cookie show. I just bought the cookie cutters on LMAD, so I think I'll get another set along with the safe cutter knives for the door proze drawing.

At first I wasn't impressed with the paroducts, but now that I think about it I can already use it so I like it.

Here is a copy of the halloween post card invite someone posted here and I altered for my MOM & Me Halloween Show.

Please use this if anyone would like to for a October show!

A big thank you to Lisa/ChefBear for the awesome work on the post card she did.
Schel

Attachments

• halloween%20post%20card2[1].doc
    601 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
schel said:
I am hosting a Pampered Chef Halloween Mom & Me Halloween Cookie show. I just bought the cookie cutters on LMAD, so I think I'll get another set along with the safe cutter knives for the door proze drawing.

Schel

What will you be doing for this show?

Can we use our PC dollars in the Outlet?

jrstephens said:
Can we use our PC dollars in the Outlet?
I would think so if you order through CC. We can use them on other samples.

OK - so if I go to my personal website uner "Our Product" and the last item listed is Gift Certificates - then I assume I DO NOT have the outlet on my website - RIGHT??

I found the Outlet on PC website -- once-- now I can't find it.

This should be easy for our customers??? If I can't find it - HOW WILL THEY!!!

Don't click OUR prodicts, click ORDER products (the pic of the stoneware at the bottom)

PCGINA said:
OK - so if I go to my personal website uner "Our Product" and the last item listed is Gift Certificates - then I assume I DO NOT have the outlet on my website - RIGHT??

I found the Outlet on PC website -- once-- now I can't find it.

This should be easy for our customers??? If I can't find it - HOW WILL THEY!!!

Click on our products....click on how to purchase....click here to place an individual order....it will be there!!!:D :D :D

Ginger428 said:
Click on our products....click on how to purchase....click here to place an individual order....it will be there!!!:D :D :D
click on ORDER products - bottom left corner of home page

You can do this one of two ways:

Way one- choose OUR products, click how to purchase, then choose individual order, then choose outlet

Way two- choose ORDER products, click individual order, then choose outlet

Wild Goose ChaseIs anyone else annoyed at the process of finding the outlet store?? I don't know how a customer would know how to find it without us giving them explicit directions. I think it is ridiculous. Why can't they put a link on the opening page after you click on our products??? HeatherZ

I am glad that I am not the only person who thinks that.

I changed the other flyer that was on here to explain about the Outlet. I wanted my e-mail people to know how to find it

I hope it will help the them to find the products without any problems

If it needs some changing please feel free.

Thanks to everyone for the ideas and for sharing

Attachments

• Accessing the Online Outlet 001.doc
    218 KB · Views: 421
gilliandanielle said:
You can do this one of two ways:

Way one- choose OUR products, click how to purchase, then choose individual order, then choose outlet

Way two- choose ORDER products, click individual order, then choose outlet
Okay, NOW I see that! I had checked that way out before and didn't see the path. Thanks!

I had not tried to do an order on the website before - not easy to navigate! I'm surprised we get any orders from it!

I so agree Heather it is plum silly how you have to search for the outlet!!! I'm as annoyed as you on this. There is no good reason why there cannot be a link on the home page of our sites. I'm just waiting for the phone calls to start coming in from my customers about this. :(

I agree! What is the point of our sites if it is so hard for our customers to find out how to order??

Swirl said:
I so agree Heather it is plum silly how you have to search for the outlet!!! I'm as annoyed as you on this. There is no good reason why there cannot be a link on the home page of our sites. I'm just waiting for the phone calls to start coming in from my customers about this. :(
Well, my guess is that they are hearing big time about it right now! I have a call on wait at HO - THREE HOUR wait time. They must be ripping their hair out!

A three hour wait time that is crazy!!! I bet you are right Beth, I would be ripping my hair out also.

more than 3 hoursI had a supply shipment arrive today missing an item. I called HO @ 4:00 (eastern time zone) it was a 3 hour wait then so I chose the call-back option....they just now called me....over 4 hours later! The poor woman sounded really tired too.

I can't fine it. Could some tell me where to go.

whiteyteresa said:
I am glad that I am not the only person who thinks that.

I changed the other flyer that was on here to explain about the Outlet. I wanted my e-mail people to know how to find it

I hope it will help the them to find the products without any problems

If it needs some changing please feel free.

Thanks to everyone for the ideas and for sharing

OH NO!!! - Thank You - we computer challenged folks REALLY appreciate the baby steps :D

NOW - let's see... when I visit a site the first thing I look for is the SALES... why on earth not simply have an icon right on our homepage?? I always purchase a few sale items and I ALWAYS purchase a few regular priced items as well. Hopefully HO will come to agree with us "the experts" and make this a little easier for our customers. I cannot believe they did not think this all the way through.... didn't take us very long to figure out IT WASN'T working:mad:

I agree I was assuming that there would be a link on the Home Page for the outlet, it will be a great incentive for people to come visit our sites, but right now I am leary of sending anyone there to find it since it took me a little while to find it earlier (I hadn't logged into here to see the posts).

I went looking for it yesterday and again this morning. There is NO link either on my personal website nor at the company's website. What's the deal? Do some of us have it and some not right now?

Edit: Ok, I found it. How user-unfriendly. :( I wouldn't have intuitively thought to go to "place an individual order" to even SEE it. I understand logicstically why they did it, but c'mon, it's less than user-friendly for our customers. *sigh*

Last edited:
I guess I'm confused as to why it was so hard for everyone to find. I found it on my website as soon as it came up. Sure, it would be nice to have an icon on our website for it... but if you're a customer (who hasn't been invited to a show) and you come to the website to place an order...where is the first place you're going to go? ORDER PRODUCTS. Then you realize that you have to click on individual order because you haven't been invited to a show (or because you heard about the outlet and how this is the only way to purchase the items) and there is the option for the outlet. The information from HO indicated that the outlet items can only be ordered as samples for us or individual orders by customers. Therefore, the only way to find it is in the individual order section of our website. I guess when you look at it that way, it seems user friendly to me. Sorry to be the abnormal one! :)

Last edited:
mandydollie said:
I guess I'm confused as to why it was so hard for everyone to find. I found it on my website as soon as it came up. Sure, it would be nice to have an icon on our website for it... but if you're a customer (who hasn't been invited to a show) and you come to the website to place an order...where is the first place you're going to go? ORDER PRODUCTS. Then you realize that you have to click on individual order because you haven't been invited to a show (or because you heard about the outlet and how this is the only way to purchase the items) and there is the option for the outlet.

The information from HO indicated that the outlet items can only be ordered as samples for us or individual orders by customers. Therefore, the only way to find it is in the individual order section of our website.

I guess when you look at it that way, it seems user friendly to me. Sorry to be the abnormal one! :)

I'm glad you found it more intuitive than I did. :)

When I go to a website, I want to be able to VIEW something before I am directed to ORDER something. I wouldn't have selected "Order Products" because I wouldn't know if there was something I wanted until I had a chance to look at it. If there wasn't anything I wanted, then I'm not going to order it. That's why the way it's set up isn't intuitive or user-friendly to me.

I would have found it much better if there had been a direct link to the Outlet. If I'd found something in there I just had to have, then there should have been a link to direct me to where I could order it. The way it's set up right now, I wouldn't have gone looking for it.

:)

I think it should also be under Our Products, not just Order Products. That way people just looking at our site who may not necessarily be there to order will be able to see it.

Ok..that makes sense. I guess I was looking at it as a customer who knew about the outlet and wanted to see what was in it.

Im guessing they put it to where "individual orders" could find it, was because people who are shopping through a show or people who intend to shop because they heard about the site through an invitation will NOT be able to purchase the outlet items on the show they're buying from.
Look at it more as a "special incentive" to shop online outside of a show as an "individual order"...

Someone else may have already done this, but you all are welcome to look at my website to see what I did.

I added an attention getter on my home page about the outlet. I even explained how to get to it in case they can't find it either.

Check it out and see what you think. Do you think it is helpful to customers?

Tracy

/tracycooks

Tracy, I think that is great and exactly what we need. I've "stolen" it and put it on my website. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for the great idea Tracy

agw said:
I'm glad you found it more intuitive than I did. :)

When I go to a website, I want to be able to VIEW something before I am directed to ORDER something. I wouldn't have selected "Order Products" because I wouldn't know if there was something I wanted until I had a chance to look at it. If there wasn't anything I wanted, then I'm not going to order it. That's why the way it's set up isn't intuitive or user-friendly to me.

I would have found it much better if there had been a direct link to the Outlet. If I'd found something in there I just had to have, then there should have been a link to direct me to where I could order it. The way it's set up right now, I wouldn't have gone looking for it.

:)
I totally agree with this post! I would not go to "Order" I would go to "Shop".

I also think that people who ARE ordering on a show might want to see the outlet too and they would not know to look at the links the way it's set up.

Thanks for the feedback!! Glad I could help! Copy away!!!!

:D

Tracy

/tracycooks

I agree that it is counter-intuitive! All websites that have ever ordered from have a place to search for or view the products. When you are viewing the item there is an option to add to your cart/bag, THEN you are prompted to place an order. Why can't it be NORMAL!!!??? Ahhhhh!

I just saw on CC in "my shipment status" that I got my first customer order in the Outlet!!! I just emailed the flyer I found on here this morning. I was thinkin about cancelling my website but maybe with this outlet I will start to get some website business!

But due to privacy it would not tell me who ordered. Do I never get to know? I would love to thank the person who ordered.

pamperedgirl3 said:
What will you be doing for this show?

I am going to have the kids draw an ingreedient listed on a piece of paper and when it comes to their turn, the ingreedient they pulled, they can come and measure and mix it. (Providing they are old enough to participate.)

We are doing it with the Girl Scouts, but it is not advertised that it is for the girl scouts. So it doesn't look like they are promoting PC. I guess thats a no no.

I plan on having some cookies already to decorate, and we will cut a batch or two. But most of all they will get the oppertunity to measure and mix to involve them along with using the decorator bottles to decorate the cookies.

My door prize drawing will be a set of the Halloween cutters and a kids cutter
Halloween color. I will also have some goodie bags made up with the kids cutters.

So that about does it.

Schel

pamperedtracy said:
Someone else may have already done this, but you all are welcome to look at my website to see what I did.

I added an attention getter on my home page about the outlet. I even explained how to get to it in case they can't find it either.

Check it out and see what you think. Do you think it is helpful to customers?

Tracy

/tracycooks

Tracy,
My thanks to you also! I tried to post a reply eariler, but it wouldn't let me.
So my thanks to you also. I also cut and pasted.
Schel

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cat
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa