• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out the Pampered Chef Discontinued Products Outlet yet?

What does this mean for the surprise boxes? I was wondering the same thing myself. ...What does this mean for the surprise boxes?
May I please ask anyone to please copy & post the Oct CN? I am from Canada and the US site won't let me log in but I'm excited and wish to read what you're seeing!!

The part about the outlet is in the first post on this thread.

Miguel- I tried to post it here but it is too big. I will e-mail it to you!

I just emailed it.

I hope I got this rightI am trying to post what I did as an ad.

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    312.5 KB · Views: 211
Almost goofedHere's what I did!

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    312.5 KB · Views: 434
pampered1224 said:
Here's what I did!

Thanks John! That is really good! I have tweeked it for my use and changed your last line to:

"These items can only be ordered through our .biz websites."

thanks everyone - i received it on email from a great cheffer on board here :)

could someone email it to me as well. Hopefully this will be in Canada as well.

cla519 said:
could someone email it to me as well. Hopefully this will be in Canada as well.

Sent. Enjoy.

Thanks I got it.

Can someone send me the email that came from HO with the pictures in it? For some reason I didnt get that one. Thanks!
[email protected]

Congrats on being a new director!

Is there anyway we can view these products.... I am having a show in October.... and will more than likely sign up with PC

I will get those out to youBeth, I like your ending line. But, I will not be changing mine.
You must have smarter folks than mine because it never fails to amaze me how many people go to my web site, check out the catalog then call me anyway to order. I don't want those calls. So I made sure they knew I could not do the ordering for them this time.
just don't get it. They can send hndreds of e-mails, do fancy things with them, order from everyone else on-line but can't do it on my web site. I have asked if there is aproblem ordering that way and most of the time, I get, "I didn't know I could" or I kept getting the individual order thing with astronomic s&h so I called you instead.
Maybe the screens are too confusing. I just don't know because I can't pin anyone down about it.
Oh well.

Hey John, would you mind emailing it to me too? Peeeease? :D

Anne, if you were talkin' to me - Thanks!! Are you gonna be at Leadership in Dallas? I'd love to meet some of yall!
I'm SO excited to get my first set of overrides on my next commission statement, but I was even more excited to get the two big ole' boxes of free Fall products a couple weeks ago! :eek: :eek:

You're welcome, Laura! I am going to try my darndest to be at Leadership. We are actually going on a cruise the 14th through the 21st, AND I am trying my darndest to land a new job, so I may not have the vacation time available that I do now. So its very up in the air.

You know what happens on cruises Anne?? You relax and can never tell you child exactly what place he was conceived in, LOL!!

Well, it didn't happen on the last two cruises, so maybe the third time is the charm!

Maybe you just didn't go to the right place before!!

Alaska cruises are for lovers, hint hint!!

The places were great. The problem was my husband was too worried about his job to have a good time. I'd love to visit you! I should look for some Alaskan cruises. The one we're going on is already set, but I'll have to see if there is a cheapie one.

Try to get one that stops over in Whittier, then I could see you! The ones that stop in Sitka, Ketchikan, and Juneau would require me to fly!!

What about us?This sounds great. I know a few products that people are constantly asking for. I don't think they are offering it here in Canada though :( . Oh well.....

I also wish we'd get the online bridal registary.

I've been told that they launch everything in the U.S first and if it goes well then they send it our way, so there is hope.

pampered1224 said:
Beth, I like your ending line. But, I will not be changing mine.
You must have smarter folks than mine because it never fails to amaze me how many people go to my web site, check out the catalog then call me anyway to order. I don't want those calls. So I made sure they knew I could not do the ordering for them this time.
just don't get it. They can send hndreds of e-mails, do fancy things with them, order from everyone else on-line but can't do it on my web site. I have asked if there is aproblem ordering that way and most of the time, I get, "I didn't know I could" or I kept getting the individual order thing with astronomic s&h so I called you instead.
Maybe the screens are too confusing. I just don't know because I can't pin anyone down about it.
Oh well.
Hey John!

Didn't mean you should change yours - it is really good exactly as you have it. Just mentioned the change I made for mine - to offer an alternate line.

Thanks again.

gilliandanielle said:
Try to get one that stops over in Whittier, then I could see you! The ones that stop in Sitka, Ketchikan, and Juneau would require me to fly!!
OK... I'll take a look and see. I don't know when it would be.

BTW: I won't be back on the boars until sometime Saturday. We're going to Lancaster, PA. I doubt anyone will notice, but just in case they do...LOL.

AJPratt said:
BTW: I won't be back on the boards until sometime Saturday. We're going to Lancaster, PA. I doubt anyone will notice, but just in case they do...LOL.

What will we do without you. Gillian gets a chance to try to catch up in posts while you are away. Have a great time.

I didn't even think about that!! Good point! You are going to come back and be dethroned!! I'll miss you, but I don't think anyone else knows were on here because we aren't very active on this board................................

AJPratt said:
OK... I'll take a look and see. I don't know when it would be.

BTW: I won't be back on the boars until sometime Saturday. We're going to Lancaster, PA. I doubt anyone will notice, but just in case they do...LOL.

O no....activity here is going to drop to an all time low! :)

Have fun!

Shhhhh.......is she gone???? Now's my chance to catch up!

Omarakeen said:
can I view the products, or know what items are on the list.

[email protected]
I dont think we know what is on the list yet.
I guess I may just have to get another web site. I had one but I did not renew due to not getting any orders.

gilliandanielle said:
Shhhhh.......is she gone???? Now's my chance to catch up!

Hey, you are less than 600 posts away from her....you can do it! Won't she be surprised when she gets back!

I bet you will do it, Gillian! Especially after Grey's Anatomy is on tonight, LOL.

Jennie4PC said:
I dont think we know what is on the list yet.
I guess I may just have to get another web site. I had one but I did not renew due to not getting any orders.

You can always check out some of our sites after October 2nd and then decide whether to get one. And just think you can email all of your customers about the new way for them to order from you and share the news about discontinued products at the same time.

Gillian we know you can do it. 600 posts in 3 days, no problem. :p

Not like I haven't done that before!! That is only 200 a day! LOL! Start some new threads guys so I can post on them, LOL! (Of course, when she gets back she'll have to post on all of them too, so I really can't win!!)

Oh, you know you'll catch her Gillian:) Once you have the lead, you won't slow down...so watch out Anne, here she comes:p

My average posts per day is a little over 5 I think :) I usually post about 20-30 times a day, but I am brought down by the fact that I didn't say anything for the first 4 months!!

Ooops, I just checked and it is over 6 posts per day. I couldn't just edit the old one because I have to catch Anne! :)

My current average posting per day is 6.70. My 1st post was on 8/12 and I'm now up to over 380 posts. Not that I'm trying to get that star at 700 but there is just so much cool stuff to comment on here.

See! Her average is higher than mine :) :)

You got that right.
Janet

pampered1224 said:
Beth, I like your ending line. But, I will not be changing mine.
Oh well.

I took the best of you both and put:
These items MUST be purchased on my .biz website.
No phone orders, please.

Thanks for the flier John!

You're just plain silly!

Annie, you're back!!

I am! And, I sent your package out Thursday, so let me know when you get it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cat
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • ted122781