• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Discontinued Products Flyer Still Available?

In summary, a "Discontinued Products Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to inform customers about products that will no longer be available for purchase. They are typically released twice a year and include images, descriptions, and discounted prices for discontinued products. While supplies last, items can still be purchased from the flyer, but once they are sold out, they are no longer available. The prices listed on the flyer are final and cannot be further discounted, but they may still be eligible for promotions. Items purchased from the flyer are final sale and cannot be returned, except in the case of damage or defects.
DebPC
Staff member
discontinued.jpg

Isn't the soup bowl discontinued, too?

I was wondering if we will get new microfiber towels, perhaps in a different color? I sure hate the thought of these going away altogether!!

I think you can still get the Nourish bowl as part of a set with the new Share bowl. I believe you can also still get it separately.

Both bowls will be available.

1. What is a "Discontinued Products Flyer"?

A "Discontinued Products Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to inform customers about products that will no longer be available for purchase. It includes images and descriptions of the discontinued products as well as discounted prices.

2. How often are "Discontinued Products Flyers" released?

"Discontinued Products Flyers" are typically released twice a year, in the spring and fall, to coincide with the release of new catalogs and products.

3. Can I still purchase items from a "Discontinued Products Flyer"?

Yes, you can still purchase items from a "Discontinued Products Flyer" while supplies last. However, once the products are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Are the prices on a "Discontinued Products Flyer" final?

Yes, the prices listed on a "Discontinued Products Flyer" are final and will not be further discounted. However, they may still be eligible for any current promotions or discounts.

5. Can I return items purchased from a "Discontinued Products Flyer"?

No, items purchased from a "Discontinued Products Flyer" are final sale and cannot be returned. However, if the item is damaged or defective, it may be eligible for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefLani
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
melindag
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • niktim3