• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you see our new discontinued products flyer?

In summary, a "Discontinued Products Flyer" is a document released by Pampered Chef that lists all the products that will no longer be available for purchase. It can be accessed online through a consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website, and may also be included in a monthly newsletter or emailed directly to customers. Products may be discontinued due to low sales or to make room for new and updated products. While supplies last, customers can still purchase products listed on the flyer, but once they sell out, they will no longer be available. Discounts may also be available for these products, and customers can contact their consultant for more information.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Here's one I made. Feel free to use. I emailed it to some customers and I am displaying it in a lucite frame at my Feb shows.

Attachments

• disc products.doc
    362 KB · Views: 450
That is wonderful. Thank you, Thank you, thank you for sharing that!! I have sent out a typed up list to a few, but I think the pictures make it so much better!

That's a great idea! It's always helpful to have a visual aid at shows to showcase your products. And sending it out to customers through email is a great way to keep them engaged and informed. Thanks for sharing your creation with us!

1. What is a "Discontinued Products Flyer"?

A "Discontinued Products Flyer" is a document that lists all of the products that will no longer be available for purchase from Pampered Chef. It is typically released at the end of a season or when a new catalog is released.

2. How can I access the "Discontinued Products Flyer"?

The "Discontinued Products Flyer" can be accessed online through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website. It may also be included in your consultant's monthly newsletter or emailed directly to you.

3. Why are products being discontinued?

Products may be discontinued for various reasons, such as low sales or to make room for new and updated products. Pampered Chef is always striving to provide customers with the best and most innovative products.

4. Can I still purchase products that are listed on the "Discontinued Products Flyer"?

Yes, you can still purchase products that are listed on the "Discontinued Products Flyer" while supplies last. However, once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

5. Are there any discounts available for products on the "Discontinued Products Flyer"?

Yes, there may be discounts available for products on the "Discontinued Products Flyer." Your consultant can provide more information on any current promotions or discounts available for these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kam
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies